What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I wish I had his .......ummm.......wait....no not that.....definitely not that...........ummm...what does he drive?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Buzz getting shirty on Controversy Corner warms my cockles. The other 3 cannot stand him and Heaps just baits him the entire show.

Old Beetroot eats it up and continues to make ridiculous call which makes the other lol harder at him.

Easy recipe and drags in viewers...

mozza91

Coach
The grog has literally f**ked his brain. Blocker was making more sense than him.

He’s sweating, stuttering and mispronouncing just about every player’s name. It’d be sad if he wasn’t a total merkin.

taipan

Referee
still not dead yet?

No ,but he's working damn hard on it.If the grog doesn't get him first, someone on Controversy Corner will deck him.

He reminds me of Manuel in Fawlty Towers, completely out of the loop, five minutes behind the conversation, stuffs things regularly and his pronunciation of players' names is plainly embarrassing.
The only thing going for him, he keeps bottle shops in business.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
if they cremate him the gin the straight booze still in his system would bring the entire building down in flames

No ,but he's working damn hard on it.If the grog doesn't get him first, someone on Controversy Corner will deck him.

He reminds me of Manuel in Fawlty Towers, completely out of the loop, five minutes behind the conversation, stuffs things regularly and his pronunciation of players' names is plainly embarrassing.
The only thing going for him, he keeps bottle shops in business.
Its a well known fact that alcohol pickles the brain and we certainly can see it in slothfields case

Stallion

First Grade
Rothfield should disassociate himself from the club. Just as the previous CEO left so should Rothfield leave. He's made a professional call (benefitting his work) in front of a decision of wisdom and need to know basis for the benefit of his supposed football club he follows. I'm sure journos let some news go by the wayside when considering the greater good with similar news in front of them. Rothfield has decided to go public. Other old school journos have not in times gone by.