What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to Gold Coast star winger Kevin Gordon?

kdalymc

Bench
Denan Kemp did an interview with him on the Locker Room recently.

He looks like he’s cooked himself.
Yep. He’s either trolling HARD, like too hard, or fully fried.
Seen him this time last year at a FILO game, seemed ok. But yeah unsure what tryna achieve if just trolling...

DeeJ

Bench
I liked a story I heard about him. During Titans video sessions they would ask for input from the halves and he would stick up his hand as suggest they should get it to Gordon.

He made a song with that phrase and they used to play it during their home games.

I hope he makes it in his new career.

Kevin Gordon at full back was, with Craig Wing at half back, the anchor of the Philippines national rugby league team during its golden years. If only we could get those two back on the paddock for the Philippines! (Craig WIng also happened to be a male model. Kevin Gordon certainly has the looks to achieve the same).

Meanwhile, the Titans could do worse than to try and lure Kevin Gordon back to the team. He could make a great partnership with his cousin, full back Michael Gordon, and second rower Yileen Gordon (no relation), in creating the Three Gordons attacking wedge.

The Rosco

Bench
He lost $700,000 because of the two years of his contract that he was unable to fulfill. What a shame.

I enjoyed watching him playing not only for the Titans, but also playing for the Philippines, where he was a terrific full back. He could have helped build the Philippines rugby league team into an Asian power house.

I hope that his acting career takes off.
Builder, you say ?
Hmmmm . . . . I need a new pergola at my place.( pergola-- from the French language meaning " roof over the backyard")
I have Asian neighbours that have power at their house.
A Filo friend of mine once played on the Wing. Very handsome lad, btw. In an amazing coincidence, his partners name was Gordon. Gordon Rosenfeld.
It all makes sense now.
Logically, if Lee and his wife in the Asian powerhouse let me build the pergola, and the erection crew consists of: Gordon the singer winger, my in denial mate that's a winger and his gay mate Gordon Rosenfeld that's a whinger . . . . then the 2019 competition is over before it even starts. The competition will not be able to resist le Gordonic wedge de attaque

Last edited:

Chin Music

Juniors
Kevin Gordon at full back was, with Craig Wing at half back, the anchor of the Philippines national rugby league team during its golden years. If only we could get those two back on the paddock for the Philippines! (Craig WIng also happened to be a male model. Kevin Gordon certainly has the looks to achieve the same).

Meanwhile, the Titans could do worse than to try and lure Kevin Gordon back to the team. He could make a great partnership with his cousin, full back Michael Gordon, and second rower Yileen Gordon (no relation), in creating the Three Gordons attacking wedge.
Honestly, how do you come up with all This rubbish? The first couple of posts I read of yours were mildly amusing. Not now.

The Rosco

Bench
But is he as good looking as Tim lafai?
It's funny you mention Tim Lafai.
Tim Lafai has the honour of belonging to the elite " 50% of the sum of the letters in both your names are vowels " club. Tim also has the distinction of only needing 2 vowels to complete this amazing feat. Those vowels of course being the A . . . the first vowel when said in the typical sequence used in most English speaking countries . . . . and of course the I, which is the 3rd vowel listed in the aforementioned sequence. Co-incidentally, 3 is the number of Gordons needed to make a wedge.
The French also have the letter A as the first vowel listed. They call it " le a"
What a fascinating people they are.
With the growing presence of Non-French Islander players, there have been numerous attempts to join the elite ranks of this club by scurrilous and underhanded methods. The most notable rogue to try this was Kirisome A'aua'va'aaa. This is obviously a poor attempt to become a Mr 50%. Anyone can see that name is just made up. He is not even French. Or a handsome rogue.
An even more exclusive club is the 33.33333% OTSOTLIBYNAV club. I can say with a smirk that the founding member of that niche club is the one and only Mr Albert Rosenfeld. Go on . . . count the letters and vowels. You know you want to. The truth ( and simple math) will shine through in the end and indeed declare the amazing Mr Albert Rosenfeld Sir Esquire ( or A.R.S.E, for short) as the rightful King of the 33.33333% club.
And once again, look at how many 3's there are. Because it is a recurring decimal fraction, I could have typed in 5000 3's and still be correct.
3 shall be the number of thy count, and the number of thy count shall be 3.
4 shall they not count, nor count 2 . . . unless of course proceeding to 3.
5, is right out.
The number 3 is the most important number.
NRL has how many letters ?
How many Gordons does it take to make a wedge ?
And finally, Albert, Adam and Stevo = how many different people ? . . . sorry . . . How many different names ?

Last edited:

2 weeks

Coach
I think the Gold Coast star that people want an update on is this guy

a053a4ae22ffde479fa501c2b442f943

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think the Gold Coast star that people want an update on is this guy

a053a4ae22ffde479fa501c2b442f943

I remember a story on here years ago where someone said at one of the Chargers games a guy got drunk, ran onto the field and took the medicab or something for a spin during the game whilst the security and Captain Charger chased him all over the field. It was the funniest fcking thing I’ve read on here. Would be good to dig up.

carcharias

Immortal
I remember a story on here years ago where someone said at one of the Chargers games a guy got drunk, ran onto the field and took the medicab or something for a spin during the game whilst the security and Captain Charger chased him all over the field. It was the funniest fcking thing I’ve read on here. Would be good to dig up.

Mate
I read a story about a dude up there who stole a car that was being raffled at the game.
He did a few laps and then jumped it off a mound of dirt .
The pic was him going off the mound with one arm out the window.
Long time ago now.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Mate
I read a story about a dude up there who stole a car that was being raffled at the game.
He did a few laps and then jumped it off a mound of dirt .
The pic was him going off the mound with one arm out the window.
Long time ago now.

Hahaa that sounds like it, quality

no name

Coach
I was at that game, it was a little golf buggy thing. I’m not even sure what it was used for. I would have been about 15, moving around the ground with my mates trying to find the best place to watch/sneak into the good seats.
We were walking behind the back of a stand and the crowd was going bananas, ran up to see what who scored and saw old mate cruising around the outside of the field in the buggy.
They eventually got him but I don’t recall hearing what his punishment was, can’t recall anything in the papers or on the news.

kdalymc

Bench
Kevin Gordon at full back was, with Craig Wing at half back, the anchor of the Philippines national rugby league team during its golden years. If only we could get those two back on the paddock for the Philippines!

Yeah pretty sure this never happened

Latest posts