What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

I’ve never understood why footy players get married. Marriage is for bums like us who are lucky to attract one semi decent chick during our lives. These guys get pus thrown at them daily, I saw Mark Riddell pick up a solid 10 at Peakie Inn back on the day FFS. All getting married will do is result in them losing half their cash. Idiots.

I can hardly fathom it - especially the players who are blatantly punching well above their weight. They have to know, at minimum suspect, they’re being used.

Surely not worth it.

mozza91

Coach
That article sounds like it was written by a 13 year old girl. Still better than any of Slothfield, Crawley or Kent’s offerings though.

Of course somebody named ‘Gene Fairbanks’ is a Union player lol.

I’m sure you’d agree though that models are an outlier for any nationality.

In my line of work, I see many people, from many parts of the world daily. We can always, always spot the British girls, as opposed to American, German, Canadian, Dutch, French etc.

Anyway, I don’t mean to come across as being mean-spirited, so I’ll leave it at saying they’re not my type.

Perth Red

Post Whore
This is true, I have not. Would appear they are routinely sending us their very worst if I’m mistaken.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol Looking at poor Sams experience, an australian beauty is only skin deep and will only last a fleeting moment it would seem. Better he shacked up with a Yorkshire minger who will love him for ever. Feel for the poor kids, 4 weeks old is no age to be losing your dad being around.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol Looking at poor Sams experience, an australian beauty is only skin deep and will only last a fleeting moment it would seem. Better he shacked up with a Yorkshire minger who will love him for ever. Feel for the poor kids, 4 weeks old is no age to be losing your dad being around.

I’ll certainly agree with being happy in the long run over a messy break-up with a cute piece of tail.

I’m reluctant to offer a take on him leaving his kids, but it certainly looks poor at face-value.

Saxon

Bench
Lets face it, Sam's a good Yorkshire boy - he would have been much happier with Black Pudding Bertha*.

* For those under 30, it's a Goodies reference. google it.

Latest posts