What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

T.S Quint

Coach
A 4th month old? I’m amazed you’ve seen Bohemian Rhapsody

We were lucky to have my partner’s mum come and stay with us one weekend, so we ducked out for a couple of hours and left her with the kid.

Pretty much the only time I’ve ever been excited to have her come stay with us, tbh.

As always though, you and Gronk tend to argue the extremities with a level of certainty that isn’t commensurate with what happens in the real world.

Are you both part of the problem or part of the solution?

I don't know which I am part of, but I do know that whichever it is, it's handsomer for having me as part of it.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Who else is going to watch potentially the worst professional tennis match today in Tomic v Kyrgios?

84 Baby

Referee
I think realistically at least one of them will take the match semi seriously, but on the off chance they both decide to tank... wow what a spectacle that’ll be

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah Kyrgios did his usual “one of us has to roll over” effort, while Tomic did his “I’m just going to bowl my over spinners” approach that just happened to land in court today

I saw the highlights, or low lights

I dont know why these 2 bother turning up

Latest posts