What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

yeah. So jealous.

jealous that we’ve booted you useless merkins out of the finals 5 times including a beautiful heartbreaking GF win.

so jealous.

Brutal - no returning from that.

I have no beef with either of the arguing parties, just despise the soulless, vile evil that is the Broncos.

That 2015 Grand Final was on par with watching my own club win the competition - debatably even more satisfying.

beave

Coach
Cameron Smith 2 more years......

wouldn’t be surprised to see Brandon Smith ask for a release. I think it’s pretty f**king selfish of Cameron tbh.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cameron Smith 2 more years......

wouldn’t be surprised to see Brandon Smith ask for a release. I honestly think it’s pretty f**king selfish of Cameron tbh.
If he manages to finish both years the total games and career points records will never be broken

Stripped of two Premierships, three Minor Premierships, a World Club Challenge trophy, & beaten in three Grand Finals.

Bloke’s lost more rings than Sonic the Hedgehog. Coming back for more, I see.