What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
I’d happily pay $400 for something like that.

However, I’ve gotten so used to having an iPhone in the pocket these days that I would only wear a watch as an accessory rather than for practical purposes.
Get this one which can be synced to your phone. It came out last year. It also comes in gold.

g-shock-GMW-B5000D-1__23605.1522078573.jpg

https://www.tictacarea.com/en/casio...I_H24ZFWyYA_1I8oqUa2aLoJTzxaVRLxoCMLQQAvD_BwE

Eelogical

Referee
There are lots of disaster stories about the cost of parts for luxury vehicles, I’m sure. I am on my 3rd Mercedes and can honestly say that I have only ever paid the standard service fee, save wiper blades, filters etc.

The car gets serviced every 15,000 km and it costs me about $800 at the dealer. That’s about once a year and it comes back detailed. :call_me:
It appears somebody never uses their brakes.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Anyways I'm with gronk,I have 2016 C250, I don't do big k's ( it's just nudged over 15K and services are 12mnths or 25k, hasn't cost me f**k all so far and puts a smile on my face every time I drive the f**ker.

Edit - isn't my only vehicle,but do drive it day to day.

Avenger

Immortal
Anyways I'm with gronk,I have 2016 C250, I don't do big k's ( it's just nudged over 15K and services are 12mnths or 25k, hasn't cost me f**k all so far and puts a smile on my face every time I drive the f**ker.

Edit - isn't my only vehicle,but do drive it day to day.
The power steering may leak soon and be careful of the transmission.

Bro, can you please change your avatar. It' awful and I always look forward to your posts.

Bandwagon

Staff member
The power steering may leak soon and be careful of the transmission.

Last of the seven speeds, they're sorted, and i love the way it steers, AMG pack so 19's and lowered . bit harsh on the bumps, but it goes where you point it.

Bro, can you please change your avatar. It' awful and I always look forward to your posts.

I've had this avatar since Rleague days, I'm kinda attached to it TBH,

Last edited: