What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

Burns

First Grade
Fair to say that growth is looking pretty minimal? Whats the jump been like year on year?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fair to say that growth is looking pretty minimal? Whats the jump been like year on year?
The jump 2017 - 2018 was bigger than the year before - at the moment I think without all clubs reporting its too hard to tell how its trending.

Billythekid

First Grade

The higher memberships go the harder it will to find growth. Frankly if we’re only growing by 10-20K each year I’m ok with that so long as it’s growing.

The next big jumps will come from stadiums being completed. 2020 when WSS stadium is there from the start of the season will drive crowds and memberships IMO. Likewise the new cowboys stadium should be great for memberships. The next Sydney stadium being completed (likely Allianz) will also see some positive growth.

Overall I think it’s best to keep expectations in check.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Broncos 23,124

Rabbitohs 25,823

Eels 19,015

Storm 17,041

Dragons 11,252

Bulldogs 8726

Raiders 7976

Panthers ?

Warriors 11,576

West Tigers 10,000+

Cowboys ?

Knights 13,153

Sharks 12,273

Roosters 11,165

Manly 8,770

Titans ?

Total 179,894

Keep in mind the Broncos have not updated their tally for 3 weeks.

taipan

Referee
Broncos were 23,124 back on 25th November.Their calculator must be with A Gee,

Gus must be giving elocution lessons to his football staff,,still not on the board yet

Timmah

Staff member
Broncos were 23,124 back on 25th November.Their calculator must be with A Gee,

Gus must be giving elocution lessons to his football staff,,still not on the board yet
They added a counter then, and removed it before the next update and haven't restored it.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Knights looking good to break the 20k mark for the first time ever.

Will crack 25k in 2020 if we make the finals I reckon.

Timmah

Staff member
upload_2019-1-15_10-7-55.png

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/32567-2019-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

Still no sign of figures from Penrith or the Titans, all clubs who are reporting are now past 10k except Manly, and most are either around the same figure as this time last year or further ahead which is positive.

Add the approx 14k Penrith & Titans would bring to the table and we're roughly 12-13k ahead still. Even the off-season from hell hasn't appeared to stop the growth.

juro

Bench
I can't believe that we are halfway through January and there are still clubs who haven't posted any total yet. Seems like the NRL have stopped caring about this.

yakstorm

First Grade
Noticed the Eels aren't actually selling memberships into all areas of the new Stadium. On the west, they only have 3 bays available for membership (I know a large part of this stand will be corporate), plus they have no lower corners and large chunks of the south not available.

Updated-WSS-Map-d308.png

Will BankWest Stadium have their own members? Or might there be another reason? Whilst I don't see them selling all seats to members (be nice if they did), the lower west I would imagine there would be some demand for the lower west at least.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Noticed the Eels aren't actually selling memberships into all areas of the new Stadium. On the west, they only have 3 bays available for membership (I know a large part of this stand will be corporate), plus they have no lower corners and large chunks of the south not available.

Updated-WSS-Map-d308.png

Will BankWest Stadium have their own members? Or might there be another reason? Whilst I don't see them selling all seats to members (be nice if they did), the lower west I would imagine there would be some demand for the lower west at least.

With a 30k capacity and probably around 15k full ticket members they wont be selling all areas I suppose?

Latest posts