What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthem

Eelectrica

Referee
Nope. Bioware peaked about an hour before the ME3 ending.
Dragon Age Inquisition had its moments, but was only slightly above average. The last expansion pack for that was good though.
Less said about ME:A the better.

Too many games coming out that should actually be good.
Metro Exodus
The Outer worlds
Phoenix Point

Smack

Coach
I have not played those games, but I know of their bad reputation. However, there will be an open demo in a few weeks and the developers have been pretty transparent.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Been looking forward to this for a long time - hope it doesnt disappoint
If you pre-order you get the exclusive demo on the 25th. Then there be one available to all sometime in early Feb. Apparently XP, loot and attached want during the demos will still count when it's released proper.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Loading issues aside....

I loved it. Fun and challenging at the same time. Flight was very satisfying.

Storm FTW

Smack

Coach
I was playing it last night before bed and kept getting disconnected. So many bugs as well. I'd avoid buying this on or before launch. If same bugs persist, avoid the game all together.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
wasnt impressed by the demo

the flying felt ok until you overheated and fell out of the sky. Lame.

otherwise does nothing different to every other always-online wave based shooter.

Will stick with Destiny 2.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
9gcn53z1zp231.jpg

Latest posts