What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

T.S Quint

Coach
Your putting money into an appreciating item rather then a depreciating item. Wise and smart

That was the plan.
Already raised the value of the house considerably, even during this market downturn. Improved our living standards quite a bit as well. Much more important than a new car right now.

Eelogical

Referee
That was the plan.
Already raised the value of the house considerably, even during this market downturn. Improved our living standards quite a bit as well. Much more important than a new car right now.
Good thinking. It took me a long, long time to be able to afford a new car. Before you know it, driverless models will be on the market.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Good thinking. It took me a long, long time to be able to afford a new car. Before you know it, driverless models will be on the market.
Yep...and before long car ownership may not even be a thing with subscription based driverless transport a real possibility.

Eelogical

Referee
Yep...and before long car ownership may not even be a thing with subscription based driverless transport a real possibility.
Taking that a step further, I'd be ramping up my garage conversion and driveway removal company options if I were somewhat younger. I'd even find a way to recycle garage doors.

T.S Quint

Coach

Driverless cars?
Wow! I could sleep in the car on the way to work.
The whole 10 minutes it takes me to get there.

Latest posts