What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News NRL leaked video scandals: Napa, May, Lane

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NRL, Bulldogs investigating Dylan Napa sex tape after online leak

A sex tape allegedly involving Canterbury new recruit Dylan Napa has surfaced on the internet today.

Cantebury and the NRL are aware of the video.

It is unclear when the video was taken but it is understood to be at least a couple of years old.

The sex tape was filmed by an unknown third party also in the room.

On the video Napa can be heard repeatedly saying “call me Big Papa”.

Napa is yet to play a game for Canterbury after making a late off-season switch having played for the Roosters in their premiership win against Melbourne in October.

Napa, 26, represented Queensland last year.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k/news-story/163fb3dab5ae0cffa4fd930096ab47f8

------------------------------

Club statement

The club has today been made aware of alleged images surfacing on social media of a current player taken several years ago.

The club has informed the NRL Integrity Unit of the matter.

The club is not in a position to comment further at this time.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/01/11/club-statement/

---------------------------

MOD NOTE: under no circumstances is it permissible to post the video or a link to the video.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I would really really really love for the club to have come out and said " we haven't referred it to the NRL integrity unit as it is private what anyone gets up to in their bedrooms and the NRL has no business in it".

T.S Quint

Coach
Just as I said when Corey Norman has his video splashed around the Internet, this is nothing for the NRL to get involved with. Unless it involves illegal behaviour, which it apparently doesn’t.

Then again he does now play for the Bulldogs, so hang him out to dry I say.

Life's Good

Coach
Provided it’s consensual(I’ve seen the full video & it looks that way, IMO)it’s a private matter.
Frankly, the bigger grub is his ‘mate’ for posting it.
Such a shame as it’s been a reasonably trouble free off season...

Heard of this a while ago, that it was in the Shire a few years back when he was on the injured list.

The thing here for me is - it's now a proclaimed a "scandal" all over the news without any evidence or knowledge of consent, how was leaked etc.

But that's the modern sensationalised, speed-to-market-irrespective-of-facts news world we live in these days!

dogslife

Coach
This is the kind of scandal you want as an nrl player. He probably got a few more high fives at training today, he gets a cool new nickname, nobody got hurt.

I like him even more now. Make him captain.

Latest posts