What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
You'd think the best thing to do if you had good enough specialty position players in your development squad (Brown/Salmon in halves, Mahoney at hooker) then you'd fill the top 30 with forwards and outside backs, no top 30 halves and hookers then say to NRL you have no fit halves or hookers in your top 30 so give us dispensation for these development players

hindy111

Post Whore
We have W.Smith who can play hooker.
Id say we left 3 spots open for a few reasons. See which juniors perform best and give incentive to elevate. A guy like Parry if goes to well may snap up say Stefanos spot.
I still think 1 or 2 guys may be moved on and 1 or 2 signings. Most likely thr next 2 weeks.

Incorrect

Coach
We have W.Smith who can play hooker.
Id say we left 3 spots open for a few reasons. See which juniors perform best and give incentive to elevate. A guy like Parry if goes to well may snap up say Stefanos spot.
I still think 1 or 2 guys may be moved on and 1 or 2 signings. Most likely thr next 2 weeks.
I'd like to think that if we only had Pritchard in the top 30 and he copped an injury, we could go to the NRL and say, "guys, our hooker is injured, can we bring someone outside the top 30 in? We could play Will Smith at hooker?"

And their response would be - "No. We saw how that merkin cost you the win against the Dragons when he came on at hooker last year. He ain't no hooker. Go and get someone else... Anybody...."

TheRam

Coach
Which one are you Ram?

The one in the middle in the dark blue tank top, not that it stayed on much longer after that photo shot. Notice I was positioning myself, as always, to be in the centre of the circle when the real action took place. My shorts has a pocket for when I pull out my teeth. I'm very popular at parties.

View attachment 26053

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
NRL, Bulldogs investigating Dylan Napa sex tape after online leak

A sex tape allegedly involving Canterbury new recruit Dylan Napa has surfaced on the internet today.

Cantebury and the NRL are aware of the video.

It is unclear when the video was taken but it is understood to be at least a couple of years old.

The sex tape was filmed by an unknown third party also in the room.

On the video Napa can be heard repeatedly saying “call me Big Papa”.

Napa is yet to play a game for Canterbury after making a late off-season switch having played for the Roosters in their premiership win against Melbourne in October.

Napa, 26, represented Queensland last year.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k/news-story/163fb3dab5ae0cffa4fd930096ab47f8

Stevie

Bench
NRL, Bulldogs investigating Dylan Napa sex tape after online leak

A sex tape allegedly involving Canterbury new recruit Dylan Napa has surfaced on the internet today.

Cantebury and the NRL are aware of the video.

It is unclear when the video was taken but it is understood to be at least a couple of years old.

The sex tape was filmed by an unknown third party also in the room.

On the video Napa can be heard repeatedly saying “call me Big Papa”.

Napa is yet to play a game for Canterbury after making a late off-season switch having played for the Roosters in their premiership win against Melbourne in October.

Napa, 26, represented Queensland last year.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k/news-story/163fb3dab5ae0cffa4fd930096ab47f8

I posted this earlier saying it was sent to me and it was deleted saying “You can keep that to yourself”.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I posted this earlier saying it was sent to me and it was deleted saying “You can keep that to yourself”.

I saw what you posted and it was nothing like the article I posted. You also didn't source it.

Did you really think your post wasn't going to be removed ?

Stevie

Bench
I saw what you posted and it was nothing like the article I posted. You also didn't source it.

Did you really think your post wasn't going to be removed ?

Oh please. Don’t hide behind it wasn’t sourced.
I said it was text to me and I saw a bad video and sourced it me!

Bazal

Post Whore
Why do muppets think "sourcing" means they can say "I heard from my mate's uncles cousins dogs previous owners ex missus' new bloke down at the pub..."

Latest posts