What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a 2019 member or not?

chiefy1

Juniors
1f4e2.sv

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Both my greyhounds are members. They even get the birthday cards signed by players. Bevan French sent a message to my dogs on their birthday saying how much he wants to meet them.

your dogs have their own mobile phones ?

hindy111

Post Whore
We received our membership packs. My son and I just got the general seating one for $150. Not that I would choose to sit there. I'd always try and upgrade. I was going to get the better one on the old Cronin Stand but with his rep soccer commitments, I would have missed many games.

The pack is shithouse and a f**king disgrace especially when you compare it to other clubs like what you get from Souths or the Bulldogs. I recall Melbourne's is also great value.

I did the same.$150
Whatever gifts come I just do not care about. I am suprised so many do. I think only the kids should be getting a gift and not adults. I bought the membership based on going to games. If I hadn't I wpuld not get to any. With it I am bound to go to 4 or 5.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I did the same.$150
Whatever gifts come I just do not care about. I am suprised so many do. I think only the kids should be getting a gift and not adults. I bought the membership based on going to games. If I hadn't I wpuld not get to any. With it I am bound to go to 4 or 5.

Is this a Parra or Penrith membership?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eels Members approaching 20k milestone

The Parramatta Eels are set to reach 20,000 Members in record breaking time and as a result of the achievement, we want to celebrate!

With Memberships going on sale in early December of 2018, support from the Blue & Gold Army has been overwhelming with the Blue & Gold Member tally already passing 19.7k Members.

To celebrate this upcoming milestone, our 20,000th Member will win an exclusive Inner Sanctum Experience at Bankwest Stadium on Easter Monday when the Eels clash with the Wests Tigers in round six of the NRL Telstra Premiership, when Bankwest Stadium officially opens!

Join today to and become a Member and help us break this incredible milestone before the end of the month!

Be a part of our record. Prices start from $6 per month. Join today!

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/01/14/eels-members-approaching-20k-milestone/

Latest posts