What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle winger Tautau Moga charged with assaulting taxi driver

Spot On

Coach
Ah, just add alcohol and feed the journos their next story.

Great stuff NRL players. Keep it going. Only 2 more months till the season starts.

Todd will clean this up soon no doubt. Get really heavy handed with these fools I'm sure.

Chook Norris

First Grade
It has been an entertaining off season, takes the focus off our shit cricket team.

But in all seriousness, surely the nrl will use this off season as a catalyst for change now

Sounds good but let's be serious. It's the NRL we're talking about. I dont think I've ever had less faith in an organisation being able to fix or materially change something.

magpie4ever

First Grade
For all the latest threads regardinf player misbehaviour - league the sport that just keeps giving.

It really is a circus and a not very entertaining one.

Saxon

Bench
Meanwhile, according to Channel 7, Knights playmaker Mitchell Pearce is also being investigated by the Integrity Unit following an assault at the wedding of Steve Roach’s son, Liam. Police are not investigating the matter at this stage.

While only days before;
‘We’ve got to evolve’: Pearce backs club crackdown on bad behaviour
Club captain Mitchell Pearce has thrown his support behind the Knights’ tough new sanctions for players who find trouble off the field.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/k...r/news-story/4389f669d4c0299f36e7856fbe89d702

Pass me the popcorn...

Saxon

Bench
As I understand the wedding is more than a month ago
Sorry, I meant that Mythal Pierce's comments in the paper were only a couple of days before the Channel 7 article - i.e. while his alleged bad behaviour is still under investigation by the integrity unit.

Latest posts