What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks squad barred from sailing club after fracas

Mods, is it possible to get a counter at the top of the Sharks forum showing how many days it has been since a negative news story was written about us?

https://outline.com/nh5fAX
Wouldn't get past 1 or two would it? We are scrutinized closer , reported more diligently , judged harder and sentenced harder than any other club at the moment ... but hey I'm just a paranoid tinfoil hat wearer . What do the suits in the boardrooms and big offices do ? They have underlings to do paperwork ,balance books, follow regulations , etc . What they do is They (Or their Employers)( have a vision/plan for the future and then they conspire to make it happen . That's what they are paid to do and that's what they do.

Last edited:
Lower Grade Players ? FMD. How many of them under 20? If Id have had reporters shadowing me at that age they could have had a story every friday night.

First grade players there who "did not intervene" ? FMD. Intervene and the report would have read " First grade players were involved" Its getting a little too obvious ,isnt it ?

Last edited:
Dont Know if this is all over Sydeney TV but Every night in QLD late night TV we get adds about" Become a member of the big red V " showing all their "pillars of society "Players" ,kissing Babies etc and urging people to become members. Cant be cheap adds Im ussually Half asleep (only awake to be there if My sick Dad needs me)( but I think its on SBS .

azzah72

Bench
The players were being f**kwits on a large level, mostly juniors but some high profile seniors.

Serious police investigation.

Wait until the info comes out.

Complete idiots.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The players were being f**kwits on a large level, mostly juniors but some high profile seniors.

Complete idiots.

Hahaha gonna make a lot of other things look like a Sunday School picnic, right?

Complete idiots.

Correct. A fringe first grader and Newtown regular could be in a lot of strife. A club leader, who is old enough to know way better making things worse. In fact the only level head in the whole thing was a recent bulldogs recruit.

And before you say "boys will be boys" - wait till you hear what they actually did.

taipan

Referee
Idiots, whatever the age bracket.After all the dramas and media hanging around waiting for such idiocy from players, we provide them with the gift that keeps on giving.
Fine whoever,and any first grader who stood by doing nothing needs a kick up the Kyber.

Here's us trying to get major sponsors on board, and we get dis.
I'm at the pointy of name em and shame em.

Can't have a beer or two or three, without playing macho man.These guys sh*t me to tears.

lolesi

First Grade
Correct. A fringe first grader and Newtown regular could be in a lot of strife. A club leader, who is old enough to know way better making things worse. In fact the only level head in the whole thing was a recent bulldogs recruit.

And before you say "boys will be boys" - wait till you hear what they actually did.

Just to clarify, my boys will be boys comment was a piss take to how ridiculous these flops are.

carcharias

Immortal
Idiots, whatever the age bracket.After all the dramas and media hanging around waiting for such idiocy from players, we provide them with the gift that keeps on giving.
Fine whoever,and any first grader who stood by doing nothing needs a kick up the Kyber.

Here's us trying to get major sponsors on board, and we get dis.
I'm at the pointy of name em and shame em.

Can't have a beer or two or three, without playing macho man.These guys sh*t me to tears.

I play in a band
Just a pretty laid back cover band
The main demographic we get coming to watch is people in the mid 30’s 40’s and 50’s.
The amount of times we’ve had pissed up dickheads just being arseholes is ridiculous.
They cannot just have a good time without being tough guys.
Sometimes they are funny but most of the time it makes everyone else really uncomfortable.
Women like to come and have a dance but these dicks scare them.
We have played at a few footy club preso’s and it’s the same shit.
It’s scary.
You just don’t know WTF they are about to do.
Last gig I saw one bloke still in his work clothes lift this woman upside down by her ankles.
She would be mid 50’s
Yeah bloody funny
But geeze he could’ve really hurt her.
She took it well but was very embarrassed.
Her husband was spewing but he would’ve got the shit beat out of him if he tried anything.

lolesi

First Grade
Just do what the cowboys have done and employ minders/security for them. It’s obvious they can’t act like normal adults on this piss and can’t be trusted.

Latest posts