What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Drag Queen

Bench
Last edited:

Gardenia

Juniors
I am a chick luv and don't regard this as a broad statement. I also have friends married to fantastic guys. A few are well known through their professions and some aren't. It would be purely naive to suggest that certain types of personalities don't take advantage of their status. I should add this has nothing to do with the current sexual assault charge. It doesn't.

All good

I was simply answering the question asked and by broad statement I was saying im not talking about any person in particular - just answering the question???

Anyway its all Franks Fault - it was his Troll-ey question I answered. silly me :p

Can we get back to the football now because that's a bit too heavy- with all respect - my head hurts. Ignorance is Bliss.

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
I thought Josh McCrone did a decent job with a limited skill set TBH.
But isn't it nice to know that we have come from Josh McCrone to Ben Hunt?
And we have another guy in Corey Norman on the books.
SGI has never had 3 halves of this calibre, exciting times ahead 2019.
Tony Branson
Phil Hawthorne
Billy Smith
All 3 were Australian kangaroos, Hawthorne captained the kangaroos in one test due to injuries in the squad,
Saints signed both Branson and Hawthorne. Branson became a kangaroo from his Nowra based country team, wow.
Hawthorne originally came to league after being a Wallaby.

Although they played well enough, the combination never reached the great heights expected.

https://www.southcoastregister.com....of-tony-bransons-australian-league-selection/

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
Tony Branson
Phil Hawthorne
Billy Smith
All 3 were Australian kangaroos, Hawthorne captained the kangaroos in one test due to injuries in the squad,
Saints signed both Branson and Hawthorne. Branson became a kangaroo from his Nowra based country team, wow.
Hawthorne originally came to league after being a Wallaby.

Although they played well enough, the combination never reached the great heights expected.

https://www.southcoastregister.com....of-tony-bransons-australian-league-selection/
I was talking about SGI not SG.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Rumour posted in JA, and the poster is highly creditable, that we are looking at a replacement for Widdop in 2020, and yes I said replacement.
Apparently, the target is a very promising player who is not yet established.

My guess would be AJ Brimson.

If so, it throws a whole new light on the signing of Norman and the future of Dufty.