What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

nick87

Coach
Michael Bennett on Nick Foles’ assessment that the loss to the Saints brought the Eagles closer: “I’m never going to disagree with Nick Foles. The football gods will look down and shun me from success. So whatever Nick says is the truth and I’m just going to live with that.”
He know whats up haha.

Haffa

He know whats up haha.
When Nick retires and becomes a preacher he's going to have to broadcast sunday mass from his quaint little church in Texas to every device in Philadelphia. The Franchise preacher.

nick87

Coach
When Nick retires and becomes a preacher he's going to have to broadcast sunday mass from his quaint little church in Texas to every device in Philadelphia. The Franchise preacher.

That'll have to wait until he's finished up his career... just y'know... being around the NovaCare Complex in philly for the next 50 years

Haffa

Only 3 QB’s have ever beaten the number 1 scoring defence in the playoffs 2 years in a row.

Montana
Elway
Foles

And 2 of those 3 QBs won back-to-back Superbowls doing so.

Valheru

Coach
We have won 4 playoff games on the trot as outsiders now. Must be close to a record but possibly the Giants did it when they won the SB as a wildcard?

5 would surely be a record, can we do it?

Haffa

We have won 4 playoff games on the trot as outsiders now. Must be close to a record but possibly the Giants did it when they won the SB as a wildcard?

5 would surely be a record, can we do it?

I’d say Vagiants are probably the record holder there. Not sure though.

I think we are capable of doing it. I feel like I did before Minnesota last year. Where I think we can but I don’t want to go all in on it. I will say comfortably though I think the winner of this game wins the Super Bowl. If the offence clicks we are every chance.

nick87

Coach
Exactly how I feel... I have this weird mild confidence... I don’t know if we win this game but if we do, I think we’re going to win the SB

Haffa

I can’t wait to see what Malcolm brings. I have 2 Dawkins jerseys, a Westbrook, a McNabb, a Shady, a Wentz, a Cox, and Reggie and a Randal. But I’m ordering a Jenkins jersey this offseason. He is everything you want in a leader I expect he will have a huge game.

nick87

Coach
This was a really fun 12 months. The best i've had as a sports fan (which tells you what the Raiders have given me)... it sucks that it's over, but yeah plenty of reason for optimism.

Hell of a run.

Valheru

Coach
It was a good season given the injury toll and we are in very good shape for the next few years.

If we remain relatively injury free next year we win the division easily IMO.

On a side note our opponents will be the AFC East (@Dolphins/Bils, vs Pats/Jets), NFC North (@GB/Min, vs Bears/Lions) and our positional opponents will be Seattle and Carolina. Pretty sure seattle is home and Carolina away.

nick87

Coach
The more I think about it the more disappointed I get

Just feels like such an incomplete way to go out, on a shitty deflection off Jeffery’s hands

Either losing because of a failed 4th down play or by scoring and having them drive for the game winning fg would be more satisfying

Haffa

The more I think about it the more disappointed I get

Just feels like such an incomplete way to go out, on a shitty deflection off Jeffery’s hands

Either losing because of a failed 4th down play or by scoring and having them drive for the game winning fg would be more satisfying
We were toast 6 weeks ago then went on another incredible run. So many positives LeBlanc, Maddox, Smallwood, the saints completely avoiding Sul. I can’t fault anyone. The saints got their points while we were down players. Felt nick needed to be perfect and the Pick Six was probably the game changer. We drive and make it 21-0 and then it’s all about clock management. That turnover and subsequent drive was when the injuries hit.

Injuries cost us in the end. Barnett, Carson Sidney, Mills, Darby, Ajayi during the year. Losing Sul, BBrooks, JP, Long, Cox, Kamu for stretches in this game.

The big disappointment for me is that’s probably the last time JP, BG, BDN, Long, play in mignight green again.