What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

Where will the Parramatta Eels finish in 2019?

• Total voters

strider

Post Whore
I was in a newsagency the other day and saw Archie on the cover of a teen magazine. It saddened me to know that my 32 year old wife derives so much pleasure from a show targeted at 13 year olds.
She probably says, it saddens me my husband derives so much pleasure posting on a footy forum with a bunch of people with the intellect of 13 year olds :smiley:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thats electric acoustic

Semi Acoustic is what Chris Cheney plays

the-living-end-thebarton-2-tle-9.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was in a newsagency the other day and saw Archie on the cover of a teen magazine. It saddened me to know that my 32 year old wife derives so much pleasure from a show targeted at 13 year olds.
Most people don't become adults until about 40 these days.

lingard

Coach
Just found out Archie didn't play at all on the 'Sugar, Sugar' sessions. That was Reggie on lead guitar. And the guitar Archie is holding in that photograph is actually a cartoon guitar. Makes you wonder about whether he even wrote that song.

Just found out Archie didn't play at all on the 'Sugar, Sugar' sessions. That was Reggie on lead guitar. And the guitar Archie is holding in that photograph is actually a cartoon guitar. Makes you wonder about whether he even wrote that song.
Got a source for that?

lingard

Coach
Got a source for that?

I read it in a magazine. Dont remember the name of it. There was an interview with Jughead where he said that Archie was heavily into smack at the time.
Could hardly play a note. Reggie took over most guitar parts. There was a lot of tension in the band and Archie was put on an AVO when he assaulted Betty after a gig. It eventually led to the break up of the band.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I read it in a magazine. Dont remember the name of it. There was an interview with Jughead where he said that Archie was heavily into smack at the time.
Could hardly play a note. Reggie took over most guitar parts. There was a lot of tension in the band and Archie was put on an AVO when he assaulted Betty after a gig. It eventually led to the break up of the band.
I read the same article but I thought it was about Fleetwood Mac.

Latest posts