What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Knights trial

red rocket

Juniors
I'd like to see how Pearson and Ravalawa go and if Dufty has improved his defence and positional play; like to see him take some high balls under pressure.

In the forwards, I'm interested to see how Kerr, Timm, K Sims and Host go. I hope Leilua shows a bit more in defence.

It will be interesting to see where Aitken plays. My tip is that he will be on the bench for ISP.
Your an idiot

ALSGI

Bench
I’d like to see Pearson and Ravawala play the full trial games on the wings in FG. We already know what Periera has to offer on the wing - he’s solid. A couple of full trials should sort out our wing selections.

Same with Robson, he should get long minutes in the trials, we already know what McInnes has to offer. I’d like to see how McInnes goes with fresh legs and shorter minutes later in the game.

I’d like to see a trials rotation of Lomax/Aitken on the right and Lafai/Norman on the left with Dufty/Norman at FB.

Hunt/Widdop/Norman/Field rotations in the halves.

Korbin should play both trials given he’ll be sitting out the first couple of games. I’m looking forward to seeing more of Lawrie, Host, Luc. Hope to see Kerr, Ford, Timm get a run in FG trials as well.

It’ll be very interesting to see how Mann goes against us too. I’d say our boys will be looking for him.

Latest posts