What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

no name

Coach
New super league steedan balls

50005797_2816018271745450_7859279922450137088_o.jpg
Steeden balls, two refs, golden point.
Where have I seen this before?

gzerounian

Juniors
Special event jerseys and clash jerseys are now creeping into the BBL. Heat have a clash black jersey they use against the strikers which I think looks better then their normal jersey and would look awesome with black pants. (I also think the sixers in pink pants would look good too). The other night thunder wore a community jersey where money raised goes to the homeless.
IMG_20190113_212624.jpg
IMG_20190113_210714.jpg

I have been eyeing off that 84 jersey for months on Ebay but cant justify blowing $500 on it. Interestingly enough it has the NSWRL badge on the first design.

s-l1600.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if that was a fake. Or at least the sponsor has been added on recently. I'm pretty certain that there were no supporters jerseys made at that time and it looks like it was made by CCC not Classic.

The Marshall

Juniors
Wouldn't surprise me if that was a fake. Or at least the sponsor has been added on recently. I'm pretty certain that there were no supporters jerseys made at that time and it looks like it was made by CCC not Classic.
I was a bit suspicions about as well. There looks like there has been a logo of some sort removed at the bottom of the blue vee. It looks the same shape as the old Sport M logo and didn't they make supporter jerseys in the early 90's? It seems a very odd choice to fake that jersey.

beave

Coach
I was a bit suspicions about as well. There looks like there has been a logo of some sort removed at the bottom of the blue vee. It looks the same shape as the old Sport M logo and didn't they make supporter jerseys in the early 90's? It seems a very odd choice to fake that jersey.

I was gonna say the same thing, there’s something not right at the bottom of the blue V and it definitely looks like it could have been the old Sport M logo. Classic are selling the 1985 canterbury jersey with a different HFC logo. I’d just be getting that instead tbh.

Latest posts