What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "MARK MY WORDS" thread 2019

jak

Bench
1. McGregor to use Aitken/Lomax (right centre/wing) in attack and defence.

2. the Norms/Hunt halves combination to flop as it did at the Broncos.

3. as previously mentioned, Dufty won’t be playing in the NRL by year’s end

(He’ll go to the ESL)

4. both new wing recruits will languish in reserve grade for most, if not all the year.

5. Graham to announce his retirement.

6. Robson will demonstrate why he’s better than McInnes.

7. a lack of depth in the three quarters will hurt.

8. Nicholls to play his second NRL game aged 30, only to non inspire again.

9. JDB will miss most, if not all the year.

19. Saints will only just qualify for the semis on points differential alone; this will earn McGregor an unwarranted three-year extension.

11. the club will announce Frizell as the new 2020 captain.

12. WIN Corp. will continue to frustrate with its inability to promote the chance that’s so desperately required at Board level.
hope your day gets better jimmy.

Crush

Coach
1. McGregor to use Aitken/Lomax (right centre/wing) in attack and defence.

2. the Norms/Hunt halves combination to flop as it did at the Broncos.

3. as previously mentioned, Dufty won’t be playing in the NRL by year’s end

(He’ll go to the ESL)

4. both new wing recruits will languish in reserve grade for most, if not all the year.

5. Graham to announce his retirement.

6. Robson will demonstrate why he’s better than McInnes.

7. a lack of depth in the three quarters will hurt.

8. Nicholls to play his second NRL game aged 30, only to non inspire again.

9. JDB will miss most, if not all the year.

19. Saints will only just qualify for the semis on points differential alone; this will earn McGregor an unwarranted three-year extension.

11. the club will announce Frizell as the new 2020 captain.

12. WIN Corp. will continue to frustrate with its inability to promote the chance that’s so desperately required at Board level.
Thats not a bold prediction, its just a summary of your past 3000 posts....

nontime111

Juniors
*LUCH to fast be talked about in the same sentence as Arthur Beetson

*Lomax to remind is of the great Mark Gasnier

*Pearson to be up there with the top try scorers of the comp

*Dufty to be the best super sub in the league and get a few games at FB also as Widdop is injury prone

*Robson to star off the bench also

*Korbin to wreak havok and go up ten notches as Tariq did in his 2nd season here

*Hunt to refind blinding form and along with Norman form the best most lethal attacking halves combo on the whole league and of the last ten years

*Field to get a few games also and blitz it

* Mcbaldy to get a clue and step into his own as a REAL coach with some risk taking and balls who finally gets the balance of the team and the bench right and wins us a COMP!!

dragonssamy61

First Grade

*Dufty to be the best super sub in the league and get a few games at FB also as Widdop is injury prone

*Korbin to wreak havok and go up ten notches as Tariq did in his 2nd season here

*Hunt to refind blinding form and along with Norman form the best most lethal attacking halves combo on the whole league and of the last ten years

* Mcbaldy to get a clue and step into his own as a REAL coach with some risk taking and balls who finally gets the balance of the team and the bench right and wins us a COMP!!

If all of this happens I will stay drunk for 7 months mybe longer.
And I don't even drink

ouryears

Bench

I love your passion and positive attitude nontime
Go SAINTTSSSS!!

BLM01

First Grade
Some on here have had more than 1 go.

I know what the score will be in Round 1 against the Cowboys prior to kick off. 0-0

"Mark My Words" 2019 will be Mary's last year as St George Illawarra's head coach.

Last edited:

Rob Dragon

Juniors
2019 to be the year it all falls apart and this puts an end to the McGregor charade. Players understand if their coach is not up to it. The players know and this is the year it boils to a head. We will miss the finals but the silver lining is that 2020 will see us compete very strongly. The De-Belin situation and the team being led by a player who doesn't want to be with us will severely erode morale resulting in a finish in the 13-18 place range. Mark my words!

BLM01

First Grade
2019 to be the year it all falls apart and this puts an end to the McGregor charade. Players understand if their coach is not up to it. The players know and this is the year it boils to a head. We will miss the finals but the silver lining is that 2020 will see us compete very strongly. The De-Belin situation and the team being led by a player who doesn't want to be with us will severely erode morale resulting in a finish in the 13-18 place range. Mark my words!
17th & 18th place Range. Now that is a bold prediction.

Old Timer

Coach
The reality of our position to dawn on some forum members who will finally realise that simply hoping for the best and posting positively will not fix the mess.

Drakon

Juniors
Is this really a prediction that two more clubs will join the comp before kickoff to join the existing 16?

Gareth67

First Grade
The maestro to prove to all that he is indeed more than a ‘ career ‘ coach , by yet again stuffing a potential premiership winning side , to just another ‘ also-ran ‘ - and do it with that same cheesy smile that just exudes confidence . It will be a case of the players themselves pulling out all stops to force our way into the semis - mark my words !

mickeylane

Bench
Right at home w these type of threads!
- Dragons v Roosters Grand Final
- Mitchell Pearce Dally M closely followed by Ben Hunt
- Stormin' Norman will be a gun for the Dragons
- Both wingers will score 10+ tries this year one of (Pearson, Pereira, Ravalawa)

Latest posts