What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now the dust has settled

txta2

Bench
His son can obviously communicate
When do all the suits go back to their offices...Monday??

AJB1102

First Grade
I understand the love for Flanno after guiding the team to the title in 2016 but I can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. A grown man, lying point blank on numerous occasions? Don't even know how the players can trust him let alone the fans etc.

Why do you need to believe anything he says other than "I wanna win the comp"? That goes for any fan of any club, all coaches talk total bullshit to anyone outside the "inner sanctum".

Do you trust Bennett, Belamy, Gould, Hasler, Stuart? Even nice, honest guy Cleary with his "on the bus" stuff was shown to be full of it. I think lying your arse off is all part of it.

Thts the kind of boys club mentality that got us in so much shit. “Oh don’t worry about how much he has cost the club he won us a comp!”

How will you feel when some of what he has done is the reason for it being * in the premiership list?

Explain this "boys club mentality" for me. Unless you're suggesting they exclude women I guess you mean they're all mates who look out for each other? If the latter, then that sounds good for a footy side.

When I close my eyes and remember that glorious Sunday evening as Up Up Cronulla rang throughout ANZ Stadium I won't be thinking of a f**king * you drama queen.

Why do you need to believe anything he says other than "I wanna win the comp"? That goes for any fan of any club, all coaches talk total bullshit to anyone outside the "inner sanctum".

Do you trust Bennett, Belamy, Gould, Hasler, Stuart? Even nice, honest guy Cleary with his "on the bus" stuff was shown to be full of it. I think lying your arse off is all part of it.

Explain this "boys club mentality" for me. Unless you're suggesting they exclude women I guess you mean they're all mates who look out for each other? If the latter, then that sounds good for a footy side.

When I close my eyes and remember that glorious Sunday evening as Up Up Cronulla rang throughout ANZ Stadium I won't be thinking of a f**king * you drama queen.

100%

Frenzy.

Immortal
And my point is, Mooney or whoever was acting on behalf of the club. So the Club is as liable as Flanno yet we escape with a fine while he is banned from the game completely.

If he's appealing the severity of the penalty that's the only avenue I see available to him.

How is it the same? The club weren’t under restrictions for contacting Flanno. For all we know it started with welfare checks which would have been the right thing to do and probably could not have been stopped by the NRL.

Flanno had an individual sanction to not be in contact or involved. The club didn’t do I can’t see your comparison is congruent

TODD GACK

Juniors
I think we are going to have a shit year the salary cap thing the flanno thing Johnson bad buy not filling me with joy

carcharias

Immortal
Todd drinks coffee in a coffee shop near Oatley train station.
Across the park from the pub.
Go front the f**kwit.