What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "MARK MY WORDS" thread 2019

Crush

Coach
And here are again. Yet another thread that has turned into the optimists vs the pessimists. And the circus rolls on.....

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Thats not a bold prediction, its just a summary of your past 3000 posts....

Yeah....so?

A little refresher course never hurt anyone.

I’m still not as repetitive as that OurYears guy referring to Tim Paine or your average BEP song.

gitano

Juniors
If Mary picks Lomax to start at right centre, there is more chance of him being NSW right centre, than if Mary selects Aitken at right centre to start the season.

There is no point having Dufty on the bench. He either starts at fullback or plays ISP.
I'm sorry Frank, I thought this was the thread where people make predictions and that's that.

There's plenty of other threads for your non sensical arguments and delusions of grandeur.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I'm sorry Frank, I thought this was the thread where people make predictions and that's that.

There's plenty of other threads for your non sensical arguments and delusions of grandeur.
I replied to your prediction with a prediction of my own.

SAP58

Juniors
Mary will state at the start of the season that “he finally has the side he wants & expects them to do well”.

nontime111

Juniors
I see your 79 team and raise you our 2010 team!
Which was the better team?
Technically ........... would have to be the 2010 team.
Discuss...................
Ill always have a soft spot for the old style of play, chaotic and raw, imperfect as it was mistakes and all...I think football used to be more flowing better referees and more fun in general, people forget its a game, meant to be fun...play....at the end of the day so Morris, Jansen, Starkey, Young, Reddy, etc...it was a more flamboyant attacking team to me, Bennetts teams are too defensive, I love Harry Bath better aswell as Roy....

nontime111

Juniors
ps, I miss the biff.....I miss the mingrel of scrums and I damn well miss the striking at the ball in the play the ball and mainly the way refs wouldnt be so anal and overkill with rules, let games flow...thats what we love about football! the flow..and why they broke away from Yawnion to begin with, not just the money

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
How many games did they play together in the halves in the NRL? Or are you talking about U20's where Hunt got player of the year?

NFI.

The fact is that they’ve partnered in the halves previously, and Bennett couldn’t make it work.

If he can’t succeed, no one can.

I don’t understand the “logic” behind splitting up a successful Hunt-Widdop partnership.

Wayne's World

First Grade
NFI.

The fact is that they’ve partnered in the halves previously, and Bennett couldn’t make it work.

If he can’t succeed, no one can.

I don’t understand the “logic” behind splitting up a successful Hunt-Widdop partnership.

Norman has never played under Bennett, debuted in Round 1 2010.
When he and Hunt played first grade together I think it would of been under Griffin, maybe Henjak(I can't remember when he got sacked, I'm thinking just before the 2010 season started).

Coffs dragon

Bench
My prediction No.2..... new coaching adviser Mick Crawley will be gone at seasons end due to family commitments. The club will thank him for his contribution, which was never heard and wish him all the best for the future. Mary will then be re-signed on a new 2 year deal with some more extra assistants & advisers from outside the Wollongong region.

Latest posts