What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Worried about someone in the crowd getting hit so they can't play? Here's an idea: if the crowd aren't going to see the game anyway then send them home. Then play the f**ken game!

Bazal

Post Whore
Fair enough in this day and age....

Cricket Australia have enough problems without winding up as a million dollar windfall for some dumb houso from Ipswich who can't catch and blames the lights...

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Cricket Australia have enough problems without winding up as a million dollar windfall for some dumb houso from Ipswich who can't catch and blames the lights...
Are you talking about Watto or the crowd???

Happy MEel

First Grade

They should have implemented an “over the fence and you’re out” rule to minimise risk and got on with the job!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what do you have against this guy Baz ?

every time I mention him you seem to want to rubbish him for some reason

Bazal

Post Whore
what do you have against this guy Baz ?

Nothing. I had him in my Test squad for the SL series, and I actually quite like him...if anything I give more shit to players like him, that I like and feel have been very disappointing.

I just think it's important to not get carried away, the bloke has a conversion rate of like 18%. Joe Root gets a lot of shit for a better rate at a higher level. He's hardly the saviour one or two on the cricket forum seem to believe

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think they are saying he is our saviour,

I think we will get our arses kicked in the Ashes, I think they are just saying he deserves a shot and is better than some of the current top 6 so called batsmen

Bazal

Post Whore
I dont think they are saying he is our saviour,

I think we will get our arses kicked in the Ashes, I think they are just saying he deserves a shot and is better than some of the current top 6 so called batsmen

One bloke carries on like Patterson is Stuart Law or Jamie Siddons. Anyway, there are and should be serious concerns about his application IMO. converting fewer than two in every ten fifties is atrocious as a top four bat.

Anyway I've said elsewhere the I wouldn't be surprised if he's the kind of guy who gets a shot and kicks into gear because he has a reason to improve. And he should take Pucovski or Renshaws spot in the squad for SL

84 Baby

Referee
2rf1sg.jpg

strider

Post Whore
Toffs!

Not much of a crowd .... i think the extended bbl has taken the shine off it ... too many matches now

Isn't there a rule that you have to get your foot back in the field before catching the ball? So how can McCullum bat it back infield from outside?

Latest posts