What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo doling out money!

Inferno

Coach
Shame he'll likely be rolled before we see a single cent.

Curious decision to make it rain in Liberal heartland rather than a marginal seat.

Seeing as the Libs are going to lose the federal election, this hollow promise reeks more of him being scared of losing Cook to Simon O Brien!!!

------------->>>>> Qantas thread

Quigs

Immortal
GO ALL THE O'BRIENS.....

If youse believe the shit that spews from Motormouth McShouty then youse are silly Soups.

He is a deadman walking and so is his muppet show guvmint. He has become a thing of public ridicule and is a laughing stock, and rightly so.

Fast forward to say, May. The Tories get done. Most defeated PM's quit the leadershit and their electorates. Scummo is gone.

Thank fharke for that.

snout

First Grade
Its the Sharks rollercoaster.

The ride that keeps on giving.

...Sailing club was down
...This is up
...Watch sundays headlines.

Quigs

Immortal
has he announced this?
Or that?

The dickhead probably meant a stadium in Suva. I mean Suva sounds a bit like Suvo if you get me fair dinkum drift.

By the way I really appreciated the way Scummo came out publicly and supported his good bestus mate phlannough and his beloved Sharkies.

carcharias

Immortal
Was hoping to win the powerball last night
I was gonna sponsor the team and put my nick name on the front of jersey ( real one )
Would’ve been a classic