What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
Rumour posted in JA, and the poster is highly creditable, that we are looking at a replacement for Widdop in 2020, and yes I said replacement.
Apparently, the target is a very promising player who is not yet established.

My guess would be AJ Brimson.

If so, it throws a whole new light on the signing of Norman and the future of Dufty.
I would not get carried away with a a promising player of AJ Brimson level and he will play fullback for Titans. If the poster is correct it would be someone of a lesser profile already than AJ, probably from fringe 1st / lower grade. Kyle Flannagan comes to mind who has big wraps but nort established 1 st grader if indeed it is a 5/8th and could learn under our halves. There is a few at that level being some guy from Melbourne, name escapes me that has big wraps and South Sydney have a good one as well. I still think Dufty has a place at fullback at a signing of young gun wont affect things.
Field....more likely the one to go.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Rumour posted in JA, and the poster is highly creditable, that we are looking at a replacement for Widdop in 2020, and yes I said replacement.
Apparently, the target is a very promising player who is not yet established.

My guess would be AJ Brimson.

If so, it throws a whole new light on the signing of Norman and the future of Dufty.
Brimson fits the bill.

I am not sure if he plays fullback, but Albert Hopoate has some pretty big wraps on him. I am not sure when he is off contract either.

Gareth67

First Grade
For all you chaps out there who believe that life cannot get any worse, well your wrong .
This I found whilst reading the afternoon news and shows you how unlucky some people can be . EC7F0D84-2D9C-46B5-A2C8-E661B68C4950.jpeg

Talking about the luck of the Irish ! I mean this takes the cake for gross stupidity or the Nobal Prize for ingenuity , one or the other - you be the judge .

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
For all you chaps out there who believe that life cannot get any worse, well your wrong .
This I found whilst reading the afternoon news and shows you how unlucky some people can be . View attachment 26435

Talking about the luck of the Irish ! I men this takes the cake for gross stupidity or the prize for ingenuity , one or the other - you be the judge .

Bad enough for him being self medicating but to be self serving in the home entertainment arena is just asking too much.

SEAT 1A

Bench
This I found whilst reading the afternoon news and shows you how unlucky some people can be . View attachment 26435

Talking about the luck of the Irish ! I mean this takes the cake for gross stupidity or the Nobal Prize for ingenuity , one or the other - you be the judge .

Does he play footy.

Drag Queen

Bench

My other half reckons it's the cure for everything. I'll tell him to inject his own medicine Gaz67. Too funny :cool:

Crush

Coach
I wonder how quickly they will announce Val Holmes as his replacement.

Or would they target a diminutive Dragons player?
Val Holmes isn't allowed to play for anyone but Sharks in 2019 if he was to return. I think he will slot straight in in 2020 once he fails in USA playing NBA or NHL or whatever it is he is doing.
For that reason I cannot see Dufty being a possible target for 2019.

Latest posts