What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen v Hoppa’s internet fight

TODD GACK

Juniors
Ah carcharias yes in fact i am a wanker... all men are.... surprisingly.... women cant be around 24/7 when you need an itch to be scratched... something youll find out about when you become a man i guess in the next 8 or so years.....But dont be in any hurry to grow up theres plenty of time in the future. There must be a nice girl at school that you like ...or maybe you havent got to that stage yet but you will and my advice is to stick to your model plane or train hobby and when your old enough life will happen. Good luck with that and just stay positive let nature take its course youll be ok you have friends on this site that will help guide you, we are all family here

Reactions: jak
I almost feel sorry for you now todd Gack . You picking the wrong man. And you are way off track..He'll clean you up.... But then I guess you will be too stupid to even realise it. Your Stupidity will be a blessing for you.

carcharias

Immortal
Ah carcharias yes in fact i am a wanker... all men are.... surprisingly.... women cant be around 24/7 when you need an itch to be scratched... something youll find out about when you become a man i guess in the next 8 or so years.....But dont be in any hurry to grow up theres plenty of time in the future. There must be a nice girl at school that you like ...or maybe you havent got to that stage yet but you will and my advice is to stick to your model plane or train hobby and when your old enough life will happen. Good luck with that and just stay positive let nature take its course youll be ok you have friends on this site that will help guide you, we are all family here

I’ll give you some advice.
The key to comedy is get to punch line quickly and to make it funny.
Like I do.

Hopoate was destined for the ring. He inserts himself into tight situations and isn't afraid if he gets in the shit doing it. He might get pinged for below the belt tactics but he will always be found to be merely pointing the way forward.

Wizardman

First Grade
Im not a fan of Gallen at all...but compared to Hoppa, he actually looks like the hero and Hoppa the heel.

snout

First Grade
Boxing.

Worlds most prestigious sport.

Hard to think of a participant whos not a quality human being.