What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Burning Butthole Syndrome

Babby bum smoothe.....

New shaving tecnhique. I start with a hot shower to soften the skin. Followed by a pat dry with a nice fluffy towel.
Then I procede with some shaving cream applied from a bowl with a brush. I choose a honeybadger hair brush. It's premium.
First I go with the grain. After each stroke I wash the razor under the constant running hot water.
Second I wash face, re apply the cream and shave across the grain using same method. One stroke rinse balde repeat.
Third as above with face wash, cream application and then against grain. This time you must take it gentle. Let the razor do the work for you.
Once done wash face properly and I apply a little moisturiser.

BBS achieved

strider

Post Whore
Babby bum smoothe.....

New shaving tecnhique. I start with a hot shower to soften the skin. Followed by a pat dry with a nice fluffy towel.
Then I procede with some shaving cream applied from a bowl with a brush. I choose a honeybadger hair brush. It's premium.
First I go with the grain. After each stroke I wash the razor under the constant running hot water.
Second I wash face, re apply the cream and shave across the grain using same method. One stroke rinse balde repeat.
Third as above with face wash, cream application and then against grain. This time you must take it gentle. Let the razor do the work for you.

BBS achieved
Too much f**king effort

Eelogical

Referee
Babby bum smoothe.....

BBS achieved
All that constantly running hot water! Think of the environment...FFS! ughpicard.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Some people eat 2 min noodles for same reason.
Just saying....

If I'm going to cut corners, it's going to be on something like shaving my face, not on actual enjoyable things.

Plus shaving cream irritates me, and coupled with the rash from that and the bare face, without a beard I look like a 15 year old. And a beard covers some of how rough my head is. Easy choice in the end.

84 Baby

Referee
Babby bum smoothe.....

BBS achieved

Eelogical

Referee
That's precisely why I have a beard. Trim it back once a month or so, job done.
sf6099_1024x1024.jpeg