What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing Things Happening in Norway

ULYSSES

Juniors
When every nation adopts this growth module we will get somewhere. Aussies playing for samoa, tonga , Lebanon etc does not grow the game domestically in those nations.

Storm13

Juniors
When every nation adopts this growth module we will get somewhere. Aussies playing for samoa, tonga , Lebanon etc does not grow the game domestically in those nations.
Yeah those three countries have got nowhere in all these years with those pesky Aussie players playing for them. No growth what so ever.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Not sure I’d agree with you 100% on that but I kind of get what you’re saying. Aussies and kiwis who are either not good enough to play for aus and NZ or are over the hill ex internationals now turning out for the PI nations or even talented but inexperienced young aus or kiwi do nothing for the long term growth and stability of the game in these nations.

Developing the game and producing players in countries like Norway, Serbia and Jamaica etc who will only play for said nations is the way to go for the future growth of international RL. Especially as these nations have populations of between 3-10 million while Tonga and Samoa have populations in the low hundred thousands.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Heritage players are a great way to bootstrap success and grt a bit of quick profile.

I think its fine as long as it is only a short term plan

Latest posts