What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ten best full backs of the NRL era

Needs more Tim Brasher

Good point. It also needs more Matty Bowen.

I should have made it the twelve best full backs of the NRL era, including Brasher and Bowen, and then nobody could complain.

Billy Slater,
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck,
Darren Lockyer,
James Tedesco,
Brett Stewart,
Ben Barba,
Greg Inglis,
Anthony Minichiello,
Brett Mullins,
Jarryd Hayne
Tim Brasher
Matt Bowen

Last edited:
You really should source your material better, stealing this from another thread.

However you forgot the 1-2 punchline.

Puig Aubert

Oh...and Paul Carige.

Artiste

Juniors
It may be unpopular to some but my pick is Brett Stewart.

He was everywhere on the field and created many opportunities in a side which had an already potent attack.

I really enjoyed watching Manly in their prime and Brett Stewart was a big part of that.
Most Definitley

Vic Mackey

Referee
It may be unpopular to some but my pick is Brett Stewart.

He was everywhere on the field and created many opportunities in a side which had an already potent attack.

I really enjoyed watching Manly in their prime and Brett Stewart was a big part of that.

Snake is one of the most under rated players of the NRL era. I get that people rate him, but i dont think he gets the credit he deserves as a guy who IMO was a genuine superstar

Kalyn Ponga
Kurt Gidley
Robbie O’Davis
Mark Hughes
Milton Thaiday
David Seage
Dylan Phythian
Nathan Hinton
Dustin Cooper
Jaelen Feeney

Shannon McDonnell, the Naiqama’s and the Ross dog unlucky to miss out

I reckon the Tigs have got your mob covered there.

Tom Humble
Shannon Gallant
Wade McKinnon
Shannon McDonnell
Mitch Brown
Rhys Hanbury
Jy Hitchcox
Sean Meaney
Kurtis Rowe
Robert Miles

I wanted to include Loltzen but the merkin scored once every two games at the back.

Latest posts