What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
DxNTthxXcAY9dBf.thumb.jpeg.edcc29da6c07cf39dc9778d2916bec0a.jpeg

I think it looks great. Simple, maintain the core image (and colours) but still expands the brand a little.

I looks VERY rugby league, with is what you want in a Hockey/CFL dominated market. Stick with the classics (the next obvious choice is some kind of chevron).

I think the most important thing through all of this is that they just keep the same Main jumper for ever and ever. You cant build a brand if the brand changes every 2 years (just ask the Titans)

yakstorm

First Grade
Who honestly thought that Gold on White would be a good idea? They need black numbers. Also their opposition on the today really needs white numbers. Black on Dark red isn't great either.

I believe it is a 'Super League' thing for the defending Champions. They will wear a gold version of the logo and have gold numbers and names.

GAZF

First Grade
I believe it is a 'Super League' thing for the defending Champions. They will wear a gold version of the logo and have gold numbers and names.
Bit silly to do it that way when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th most prolific champions would usually have those gold names/numbers touching white on the jersey.

TDD91

Juniors

Looked alright on the away jersey at the friendly yesterday tbh, certainly makes the sponsor stick out less.

Agree it'd look better on a cherry box, but oh well.