What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle Knights 2019 Team

Maybe for a snowflake like yourself. More a joke at the preferential treatment that a high profile golden boy like Inglis gets compared to other players.

Jacob Saifiti tries to break up a fight and gets fined a quarter of his wage. Inglis puts lives at risk by being well over the limit and speeding but avoids a conviction because of his ‘community work’.
I was about to try and put forward an argument defending GI. No need. What Inglis has done for the game is beyond reproach.

PhilGould

Bench
Best is still only 17 and won't be 18 until late in the season I'm pretty sure. Based on that I'd say To'a is more of a chance to debut this year, but at this stage neither of them are in the top 30 squad nor the 6 player development squad.

mozza91

Coach
Haha clicked the Show Ignored Content’ button and Whoosh doesn’t approve of me. Must be doing something right then.

Latest posts