What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

Vic Mackey

Referee
I find it hilarious how all the SJWs on Twitter have somehow labeled him a far right conservative. The dude believes in:

* gay marriage
* pro choice
* gun control (to an extent)
* legalizing drugs
* immigration
* equality
* dislikes the Republican Party

But because he’s a successful white guy who believes in free speech he’s far right. A lot of the guests he has on have right leaning views, yet he has them on because they’ll actually have a discussion with him. Whereas everyone on the left just screams at anyone who disagrees with them.

bileduct

Coach
I find it hilarious how all the SJWs on Twitter have somehow labeled him a far right conservative. The dude believes in:

* gay marriage
* pro choice
* gun control (to an extent)
* legalizing drugs
* immigration
* equality
* dislikes the Republican Party

But because he’s a successful white guy who believes in free speech he’s far right. A lot of the guests he has on have right leaning views, yet he has them on because they’ll actually have a discussion with him. Whereas everyone on the left just screams at anyone who disagrees with them.
Who's saying that Rogan is a far right conservative?

I know he's often criticised for supposedly being a gateway to the "intellectual dark web" and a supporter of Alex Jones, but I've never heard him referred to as far right.

Vic Mackey

Referee

I know he's often criticised for supposedly being a gateway to the "intellectual dark web" and a supporter of Alex Jones, but I've never heard him referred to as far right.

He said in one of them that people on Twitter call him it all the time

shiznit

Coach

Yeah they actually do... because I follow him on twitter he comes up as a subject timeline under the search part...

I wonder if they have actually listened to his podcasts because I get the feeling they just base it on his guest lists...

Then as you’ve pointed out he’s friends with Alex Jones and Rosanne Barr... not to mention close friends with Dana White who’s good friends with Trump... which seems to piss people off.

I’m more of a fan of his comedian and sports guests...

He’s had Sam Harris & Louis Theroux on so he has guests from all over the spectrum...

IMO... a lot of it is jealousy because some people seem to be offended that he has such a large platform without being part of the main stream media...

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Last weeks podcasts were awesome.

Do yourself a favor and listen to the Kelly Slater and Tyson Fury podcasts

shiznit

Coach
Last weeks podcasts were awesome.

Do yourself a favor and listen to the Kelly Slater and Tyson Fury podcasts
Yup. Both of those were pretty awesome.

Kelly Slater had a mate that did EVERYTHING... :joy::joy:

Even mentioned Don Bradman.

Tyson Fury’s podcast was brilliant. Just too short. The stuff about his mental health was quite shocking. I wish him the best though.

Can’t wait to hear the Joey Diaz one from today... Joey Diaz is by far my favourite... :joy::joy:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Yup. Both of those were pretty awesome.

Kelly Slater had a mate that did EVERYTHING... :joy::joy:

Even mentioned Don Bradman.

Tyson Fury’s podcast was brilliant. Just too short. The stuff about his mental health was quite shocking. I wish him the best though.

Can’t wait to hear the Joey Diaz one from today... Joey Diaz is by far my favourite... :joy::joy:
Uncle Joey is the Don. I've got that lined up for the train ride to work tomorrow.

Do you listen to Joey's podcast with Lee Syatt, the church? Another great one. Lee Syatt is low key hilarious, the 2 of them just click.

"Joe Rogan let me tell you something Joe Rogan"

shiznit

Coach
Uncle Joey is the Don. I've got that lined up for the train ride to work tomorrow.

Do you listen to Joey's podcast with Lee Syatt, the church? Another great one. Lee Syatt is low key hilarious, the 2 of them just click.

"Joe Rogan let me tell you something Joe Rogan"
I do sometimes... but TBH I don’t have enough time in the day to listen to another podcast.

I have the JRE and the sports ones I listen to.

“Go f**k yourself cock-sucker!” :joy::joy:

One of my favourite Joey moments was when he went too nuts for the Alex Jones show...

“Check yourself before you wreck yourself... big dicks in your ass is bad for your health!” :joy::joy:

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Listening to the Mike Tyson podcast... recommend it 100%.

Dude had such a WILD life... you hear how his upbringing was and you seriously can see why he was so f**king loopy.

Dude had a pretty tragic childhood... did Acid & Coke from age 11... just crazy.

Surprising to me how much of a student of the game he is... he’s watched thousands of fights... and has amazing recall on old school fights and fighters.

It was cool to hear...

Last edited:

Storm13

Juniors
Listening to the Mike Tyson podcast... recommend it 100%.

Dude had such a WILD life... you hear how his upbringing was and you seriously can see why he was so f**king loopy.

Dude had a pretty tragic childhood... did Acid & Coke from age 11... just crazy.

Surprising to me how much of a student of the game he is... he’s watched thousands of fights... and has amazing recall on old school fights and fighters.

It was cool to hear...

Had to turn it off after 5 minutes as i couldn't understand a f**king word Mike would say. Plus whoever the third person was was annoying.

Hopefully I'll try to get through it at a later date.

shiznit

Coach
Had to turn it off after 5 minutes as i couldn't understand a f**king word Mike would say. Plus whoever the third person was was annoying.

Hopefully I'll try to get through it at a later date.
Haha! Yeah his voice makes it tough to understand sometimes...

That other dude is Tom Segura... a comedian and friend of Rogan and Tyson.

He leaves after about 20mins...

Storm13

Juniors
Haha! Yeah his voice makes it tough to understand sometimes...

That other dude is Tom Segura... a comedian and friend of Rogan and Tyson.

He leaves after about 20mins...

Didn't know it was Tom. Must of skip a little bit in after 7 minutes of Rogans adds and missed his intro. He just kept randomly saying "Yep" "Yeah".

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Tyson show was good as an insight into his wild life. Didn't go as deep into things as I thought they would, probably due to the fact they were both stoned. Would have liked to hear more about his fighting days and party days and the crowds he used to run with.

Would recommend Tyson's book to anyone who wants to go deeper, an amazing read.

Matua

Bench
I listen occasionally, pick and choose the ones I want to listen to, but I'm not sure I can get past his most recent Alex Jones comments. So Alex Jones tells blatant lies about Rogan, and Rogan discusses the harm caused by Jones bullshit Sandy hook conspiracy (parents getting abuse etc) - yet Rogan claims he's still Jones 'friend'.

Why on earth would Rogan remain friends with such a nasty piece of work? I don't understand it, if one of my friends caused the harm Jones did I would end the friendship straight away - I might give him a slap as I was leaving too.

shiznit

Coach
I listen occasionally, pick and choose the ones I want to listen to, but I'm not sure I can get past his most recent Alex Jones comments. So Alex Jones tells blatant lies about Rogan, and Rogan discusses the harm caused by Jones bullshit Sandy hook conspiracy (parents getting abuse etc) - yet Rogan claims he's still Jones 'friend'.

Why on earth would Rogan remain friends with such a nasty piece of work? I don't understand it, if one of my friends caused the harm Jones did I would end the friendship straight away - I might give him a slap as I was leaving too.
It’s called being a friend...

Sometimes you can have friends who you can disagree with on certain things..

I think Rogan’s thinking with what Alex Jones has said about him is that the guy is lashing out at the moment because he’s in a terrible place... he obviously has known the guy personally for a long time and is looking past the recent things he has said because he has had this long standing relationship with him.

TBH... i don’t really care too much about the whole thing... I just enjoy the guests he has on... some more than others.

shiznit

Coach
Joe's interview with Jack Dorsey doesn't appear to have gone too well for him.
Well he’s either a leftist shill for the deep state who wouldn’t push back on why the great Alex Jones was banned from twitter..

Or as the previous joker just said he’s a gateway to the alt-right who gives platform to despicable scum bags like Alex Jones...

He’s f**ked either way... :joy::joy:

Latest posts