What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Wests Tigers finish in 2019?

Where will the Wests Tigers finish in 2019?

• Total voters

This Year?

Immortal
I have my doubts Liddle will make it as a regular first grader in 2019. He has something...but will that be enough? Im yet to be convinced.
Lidde's form went backwards when his props weren't making metres. I think Liddle has huge potential, but needs to add more strings to his bow. He needs his props to get him that quick POTB and his runners need to be running the right lines. Hopefully Madge gets this right.

On their day the Tigers can beat anyone and attitude will be the thing that decides whether they make the 8 or not. Yes there is not much depth and there are some older players that shouldn't be there, but with minimal injuries anything is possible.

The ray of hope for the Tigers is some stability comes with Maguire and then they can start building when Marshall, Farah and Reynolds are gone and some younger talent is unearthed.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Does anyone have any good info on where we are at with all the off-field dramas?

I'm so furious at this situation. We were already a bit thin on players, so Madge signs a monster prop to help our front row stocks, then has a decent 650k in the bank to go after a centre

If Musgrove is found guilty, Pascoe is de-registered and the fine stands as it is I honestly don't see how we are supposed to make it to finals?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Does anyone have any good info on where we are at with all the off-field dramas?

I'm so furious at this situation. We were already a bit thin on players, so Madge signs a monster prop to help our front row stocks, then has a decent 650k in the bank to go after a centre

If Musgrove is found guilty, Pascoe is de-registered and the fine stands as it is I honestly don't see how we are supposed to make it to finals?

Word is it’s avout to get a whole lot worse....

macnaz

Staff member
Argh crap..ok.
I was hoping it was just the x player :(
And ofcourse Greenberg has just conveniently stated how he is NOW going to come down heavily on misbehavior...where as previously he was giving character references to people.. must have a crystal ball in front of him when it involves some clubs.

And ofcourse Greenberg has just conveniently stated how he is NOW going to come down heavily on misbehavior...where as previously he was giving character references to people.. must have a crystal ball in front of him when it involves some clubs.

Todd needs to talk tough. If WT embarrass him in their contest he may be looking for the Centrelink queue.

He's been an absolute disgrace as a head of the administration. Gallop looks like Quayle next to this muppet.

Latest posts