What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2018/19 (Mens and Womens)

TheParraboy

Staff member
I blame a couple of others before Sangha

Watto and Ferguson are the ones to look at for losing this match

Firstly - What was Sunshine thinking winning the 10 metre bat flip (that almost killed a cameraman) and deciding to bowl??? Thunder win their matches batting first, this ground last 8 matches teams batting first have won. Blunder Thunder

Secondly - Watto is by far Thunders best and most experienced player. Getting out for 1 cover drive down the throat ? seriously? Game was in favour for the Renegades from that point

Thirdly - Fergo needed to stay there, Punter said this when Fergo was in his 30s

Fourthly - Sangha is a young kid, you cant become a t20 expert/slogger in a few games. He will learn from this, but Watto and Fergo should have done better being the most experienced

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I blame a couple of others before Sangha

Watto and Ferguson are the ones to look at for losing this match

Firstly - What was Sunshine thinking winning the 10 metre bat flip (that almost killed a cameraman) and deciding to bowl??? Thunder win their matches batting first, this ground last 8 matches teams batting first have won. Blunder Thunder

Secondly - Watto is by far Thunders best and most experienced player. Getting out for 1 cover drive down the throat ? seriously? Game was in favour for the Renegades from that point

Thirdly - Fergo needed to stay there, Punter said this when Fergo was in his 30s

Fourthly - Sangha is a young kid, you cant become a t20 expert/slogger in a few games. He will learn from this, but Watto and Fergo should have done better being the most experienced
Yeah agree a bit. I was disappointed that Sangha just looked lost out there, shows he's got a long way to go, I was ready to name him test captain for the ashes :smiley:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Strikers chasing 168 v Stars

playing at Ted Summerton Reserve in Moe, about 130km from CBD of Melbourne
capacity is 7500

Timbo

Staff member
Strikers chasing 168 v Stars

playing at Ted Summerton Reserve in Moe, about 130km from CBD of Melbourne
capacity is 7500

I cannot fathom why it was played barely an hour from their home stadium.

Surely Ballarat, Bendigo or Albury with their AFL funded grounds would be better?

Anyway, another barnburning match for the BBL.