What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a 2019 member or not?

hybrideel

Bench
I've received 2 of my 6 membership packs. 1 came before xmas, the other last Friday. At this rate we should received the others by mid season.
Don't mind the hat, wont really use the rest but couldn't really give a toss about what's in it. Other than the hat, the only things we have ever used in any packs are the backpacks and lunch/boot bag

Parra

Referee
I've received 2 of my 6 membership packs. 1 came before xmas, the other last Friday. At this rate we should received the others by mid season.
Don't mind the hat, wont really use the rest but couldn't really give a toss about what's in it. Other than the hat, the only things we have ever used in any packs are the backpacks and lunch/boot bag

You don't sneak the stickers onto mates cars or children?

I know a bloke with a Rabbitohs tattoo. Nothing he likes more than finding an eels sticker on his stuff.

Suitman

Post Whore
How many memeber did we have last season?

25145 was the final figure.

This year, we are currently 2206 above the same time (Jan 21st) as last year.
Currently on 19840 vs 17634 last year. We are the 3rd highest club atm.
Quite incredible considering we were wooden spooners. Obviously, the new WSS has played a big part.

Gronk

Staff member

Quite incredible considering we were wooden spooners. Obviously, the new WSS has played a big part.

Does the anticipation of the new stadium reflect in the WSW memberships yet or will that likely occur in the winter (off season) ?

Not having a dig btw. Both teams are struggling.

Suitman

Post Whore
Does the anticipation of the new stadium reflect in the WSW memberships yet or will that likely occur in the winter (off season) ?

Not having a dig btw. Both teams are struggling.

No worries, I know you're not having a dig.
We'll have to wait, as memberships have not yet opened for the Wanderers for next season. Expressions of interest have been asked for, and the Wanderers have also asked for group memberships - that is - if you want to sit near other people that have memberships, you need to nominate a group leader and attach every other member to your group. So, they are already working on seating arrangements for the different categories of membership.

I loved my Wanderers seats at the old Parra, but I already know I'll be shifted elsewhere, as what has happened with Parra, the western stand high category members have to now be relocated to the eastern side, which is where I was. I could have upped my membership to the red category from black, but couldn't afford it, so I'll just take what I'm given for myself and the boy.

It's a shame both teams are doing so shite, leading into the new stadium.

T-Boon

Coach

Is there an increase in season ticket membership?

Suitman

Post Whore
Is there an increase in season ticket membership?

For some reason, clubs don't release that information. I don't think anyway. Maybe @Gronk or @MarkInTheStands can find it in annual reports or something.
The figures they release, as far as I know, are just all members, so whether season ticket memberships or casual supporter based memberships.

Latest posts