What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hayne Join SGI In 2019

possm

Coach
Just imagine for a moment the situation if Widdop decides he needs to leave before June 30 and Hayne if found not guilty. It is most likely he will be picked up by the Eels but if not we would have the cap to play him at fullback in 2019.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I have heard that the idea of Hayne joining SGI in 2019 is not a dead deal. If the right circumstances come about, it is quite possible Millward would re-visit his desire to sign Hayne:
1. Hayne is clear of the latest criminal charges he faces in Australia.
2. Widdop is injured and decides to exit early or just wants to leave early.
3. De Belin decides it in the clubs best interest for him to request the termination of his contract.
4. Dufty has not progress to resolve his skill shortfalls.
5. Salary cap becomes available mainly due to the above 1-4 points coming to effect.

Possm
He will not ever be coming.
Unless hell freezes over

red rocket

Juniors
Samy
You are a genius you have answered the conundrum of Hayne
He is going to join The Eagles after all they are perfect fit for him as they have big egos and they f**ked a lot of people they shouldn’t have including themselves.
Just imagine for a moment the situation if Widdop decides he needs to leave before June 30 and Hayne if found not guilty. It is most likely he will be picked up by the Eels but if not we would have the cap to play him at fullback in 2019.
The only thing hayne will be playing with is himself

Como Connection

First Grade
Samy
You are a genius you have answered the conundrum of Hayne
He is going to join The Eagles after all they are perfect fit for him as they have big egos and they f**ked a lot of people they shouldn’t have including themselves.
"Life in the fast lane"
The wife and myself are attending the March concert, we went to the Don Henley concert two years ago.
My favorite ever band by a long way.
CC

Frank Facer

First Grade
"Life in the fast lane"
The wife and myself are attending the March concert, we went to the Don Henley concert two years ago.
CC
Everything, all the time.

I used to listen to the Eagles quite a bit around 30 years ago. I had a black and white poster on my wall of the Eagles from one of their early albums. I used to ask people if they could pick which one was Don Henley. Hardly anyone knew.

Old Timer

Coach
"Life in the fast lane"
CC
When I purchased my first flat screen and surround sound system all those years ago the stereo people I got it from used The Eagles DVD as the promo to support their product.
Still drag it out regularly and turn it up and and the sound is fantastic.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Possm
He will not ever be coming.
Unless hell freezes over

Have to agree-SGI would be nuts to buy into this situation- civil litigation in the USA could drag on for years with appeals etc. Then there's Hayne's mental state- he wouldn't be human if he wasn't massively distracted.

Drag Queen

Bench
Have to agree-SGI would be nuts to buy into this situation- civil litigation in the USA could drag on for years with appeals etc. Then there's Hayne's mental state- he wouldn't be human if he wasn't massively distracted.
Oddly, narcissists have no conscience let alone reflection or distraction. I wouldn't discount him making a play for French or Japanese Union . These teams are paying overs.

Gardenia

Juniors
I was just reading in today’s Sunday Telegraph ( hell I give that mob a lot of free advertising and the sods have not even had the decency to give me a freebie ) that the Dragons have signed ex-Queensland Reds player Lachlan Maranta . I don’t know if this is old news or not , but he is 26 going on 27 , 6’2” tall and a good solid 14 stone . Had previously played for the Broncos and as said the Reds , could be a possible solution to our backline problems.
Yes I saw a heap of Brisbane supporters laughing their heads off On social media re this signing . And the coach from red something? Whatever ... anyway he said he was his worst signing ever. Based on that not overly excited. He’s a mate of a player jobs for the boys ?

Hopefully it’s wrong and he takes the opportunity and makes a good run of it .