What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was a shit bounce. He wanted to beat the attacker to the ball and then realised at the last second that he was outside the box and couldn't use his hands. Massive f**kfight ensues

84 Baby

Referee
Well that was f**king atrocious. I know we want to play a more aggressive style but you can’t run straight through players and if someone passes you a ball, you can’t sit down for a cup of tea and wait for it to arrive. And how does MacLaren get a start? Couldn’t trap a mouse with all the cheese in France

84 Baby

Referee
It was a shit bounce. He wanted to beat the attacker to the ball and then realised at the last second that he was outside the box and couldn't use his hands. Massive f**kfight ensues
It wasn’t like he was a step outside box though. He was a good 5 metres

84 Baby

Referee
Not only is Cahill playing in Indian league but he apparently changed allegiance too. Scored a brace last night

nGUF9frM7pyfUcuDQ4h7ngjzFQNg8PrjUZEm-JqN-LwNxYEJSxCfbX0siY1b2sUHfxBxN5N-LIe-HD1zUESM7mH_DSvhMjFRbku3az2t9lNn3xKCTYX0-UJaxFLmzj1irCN0eRMi79jT4kiFrbHunOHc2nuwd2lr9n93=w200-h259-nc

84 Baby

Referee
Our reward for losing to Jordan is a knockout game likely against Japan as opposed to lining up against Bahrain or Vietnam

84 Baby

Referee
Our reward for losing to Jordan is a knockout game likely against Japan as opposed to lining up against Bahrain or Vietnam
Wow good one. For those playing along at home, Jordan got done in a penalty shootout by the noted soccer powerhouse of Vietnam. That said from Jordan’s opening goal, which was off a bullshit call, they really didn’t deserve to win

84 Baby

Referee
And seriously how isn't Giannou starting ahead of McLaren? Especially with Mabil and even Leckie and Kruse cutting around him

84 Baby

Referee
The shittest goal to lose to.
And is it any surprise our best chance was ruined by Maclaren. Although I did like him and Giannou as dual strikers

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The shittest goal to lose to.
And is it any surprise our best chance was ruined by Maclaren. Although I did like him and Giannou as dual strikers
If your strikers are all ordinary why would you go with only one up front? I guess the theory is your attacking midfielders would help out but those merkins are ordinary too.

We had a fair amount of cattle unavailable.

84 Baby

Referee
If your strikers are all ordinary why would you go with only one up front? I guess the theory is your attacking midfielders would help out but those merkins are ordinary too.

We had a fair amount of cattle unavailable.
Giannou goes alright and I’d like to see how he’d go next to Nabbout. Ignoring keepers, the problem is our best players (or at least in best 11 players) at the moment IMO are Mooy, Rogic, Luongo (Milligan is ok but seriously how do you play him over Luongo) and Irvine. And it’s very difficult to play 4 central midfielders

Latest posts