What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

handyman2190

Bench
I spose youve all read that GIs reinjured his left knee and is out for a while, they are saying pre season, but who knows how long ,i hope this isnt a prelude to his year. Maybe Allen can step up instead of AJ

callmack1

Staff member
Not good news about GI, not at all. We simply need GI as I don't think you need me to tell you how important he is to us. Apparently Wayne has said it is just a precaution which is good but it's still not a great sign. Hopefully he can get himself fit and right to come out firing in Round 1.

Mr Spock!

Referee
50466385_2111220748924662_1357326664740110336_n.jpg

callmack1

Staff member
Wow, he sounds very promising and that highlights video was awesome!! Can already tell he has a fantastic ball playing ability and a very powerful running game.

Perhaps we have just found our replacement for Sam Johnstone?

Wolfman

Juniors
Looks like Front and Back Row are going to be highly contested this year. Britt, Nicholls, Turner and Tatola will need to step up to the next level in they want to be in the 17, not to mention Sironen, Kennedy and Dillon.
Interesting times ahead.

handyman2190

Bench
Twitter Rumour: Luke Thompson and Tommy Makinson to Souths. G. Burgess to St. Helens
A prop and a winger well so long jennings, if true there is no hope for jennings, we must have had 800k spare for TP junr otherwise were is the Ks coming from, but i dont think there is much in this rumour, george probably realises he is on the outer but who wants to go to parra and play against his brothers, he may think its better playing in uk were maybe later he can come back.

ThingFish

Juniors
A prop and a winger well so long jennings, if true there is no hope for jennings, we must have had 800k spare for TP junr otherwise were is the Ks coming from, but i dont think there is much in this rumour, george probably realises he is on the outer but who wants to go to parra and play against his brothers, he may think its better playing in uk were maybe later he can come back.
In 2020 the $$ will be coming from a Twin, Sutto, Kyle Tuner, whatever dead wood Bennett finds this year, and maybe AJ.

250excf

Juniors
In 2020 the $$ will be coming from a Twin, Sutto, Kyle Tuner, whatever dead wood Bennett finds this year, and maybe AJ.
Excuse my ignorance on this ,but why are some people mentioning Feorge will leave next year,I’m pretty certain Tom is only signed till 19 as well but zero whispers about him,is Toms stats way better ,am I missing something,I thought both of them had a cracker year in 18,easily best since 13/14

250excf

Juniors
Get this guy a jumper in our 17 ,he’s awesome mate so stoked to get this guy,silky smooth passes setting runners up with ease of hand but his like a bull in defence,reads the game really well,thinks he’s a halfback in Ben Teos body just bigger what a weapon,he could blow Pangai Junior off the perch for best edge forward although I still think it’s Sam personally
Get him up to speed in NRL and watch this guy go can’t wait weapon in the making Ben Teo V2 just bigger :thumbsup::thumbsup::sunglasses::sunglasses: