What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunderland til I die.

Mong

Post Whore
Anyone been watching this on Netflix?

It’s a fascinating look at behind the scenes of a club in turmoil and the fans and staff that are impacted by their teams performances.

Pommy

Coach
I watched it, as a Newcastle fan I was expecting a good laugh.
I ended up feeling sorry for pretty much everyone except the gutless players. What a total mess.

Mong

Post Whore
I watched it, as a Newcastle fan I was expecting a good laugh.
I ended up feeling sorry for pretty much everyone except the gutless players. What a total mess.

The owner giving up on the club didn't help either.

I did hear a unconfirmed story about Newcastle fans singing "we saw you crying on netflix" to Sunderland fans at a under23's game :)

Pommy

Coach
The owner giving up on the club didn't help either.

I did hear a unconfirmed story about Newcastle fans singing "we saw you crying on netflix" to Sunderland fans at a under23's game :)

The owner threw good money after bad for so long, I’m amazed he kept it going for as long as he did.
They just avoided relegation too many times. I’m sure if they had gone down sooner they wouldn’t have ended up in the mess they did.

Mong

Post Whore
Being a Sunderland fan would be harder than being a Dragons fan at the moment.

I wonder if we will see a new episodes covering this season on Netflix.

Pommy

Coach
Season 2 just released today, yes in April fools day. The Netflix scheduler is clearly a newcastle fan :joy:

Haffa

Anyone watched the Leeds one from last season? It’s Narrated by Rusty Crowe but it’s more amusing than the Sunderland one.

Mong

Post Whore
Anyone watched the Leeds one from last season? It’s Narrated by Rusty Crowe but it’s more amusing than the Sunderland one.

Ewwww no. Why would anyone want to watch anything about those scum other than current fans and perhaps even former fans who jumped off the bandwagon?

Haffa

Ewwww no. Why would anyone want to watch anything about those scum other than current fans and perhaps even former fans who jumped off the bandwagon?
I thought it was a great laugh watching them capitulate.

Latest posts