What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Expressway this weekend unofficially kicks it off so let’s get this show on the road my fellow masochists

Major questions to ask:

How many marriages will be ended in the group after this carnival?

How many 10k Quaddies will Locky nail in a row?

What piss weak excuse will Arrowfield make for the retirement of The Autumn Sun after it puts in one bad run?

What race will Lanciato win once I finally give up on backing the merkin?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can’t wait to see how many Big Quaddies Locky misses out on even though he has 10 on the last leg.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Luckily not married yet, Locky to give up Quaddies and Attack the big 6, he will have a slow February missing all of them before hitting 5 of them in a row.

2 weeks

Coach
My Milkshakes bring the police to my stables

Footage of the situation now starting to emerge

upMwtOXM062XiMh7bVqX8FKdGAee5FDawSOsLmap3xvfGb66DjBJWT5cLz9DZDZsbKxf__DDJZfBCNzyvqgB7TvPIjbw71cNoMX2dK8=w443-h332-nc

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Expressway this weekend unofficially kicks it off so let’s get this show on the road my fellow masochists

Major questions to ask:

How many marriages will be ended in the group after this carnival?

How many 10k Quaddies will Locky nail in a row?

What piss weak excuse will Arrowfield make for the retirement of The Autumn Sun after it puts in one bad run?

What race will Lanciato win once I finally give up on backing the merkin?

LOL:):)

Latest posts