What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming Movie Trailer Thread

Generalzod

Immortal
Weird. They seem to be making a somewhat comedy about the life of a guy who brutally and sadisticly murdered 36 (that we know about) women.

I get Bundy became a bit of a pop culture icon, however it seems a bit in poor taste.
If you have netflix watch the documentary Ted Bundy Tapes and see what a sadistic scum he really was, It's not reported in the documentary it's a known fact that women used to send him love letters while he was in death row..What wrong with people

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If you have netflix watch the documentary Ted Bundy Tapes and see what a sadistic scum he really was, It's not reported in the documentary it's a known fact that women used to send him love letters while he was in death row..What wrong with people
Charles Manson got love letters and marriage offers as well and he has a head like a beaten favourite. Bitches be crazy

Generalzod

Immortal
Charles Manson got love letters and marriage offers as well and he has a head like a beaten favourite. Bitches be crazy
Rhino there is a word for it called : Taken from wikipedia

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".[2]

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[3][4]

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Rhino there is a word for it called : Taken from wikipedia

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".[2]

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[3][4]

How much worse would it be if a bunch of blokes sent raunchy letters to a decent looking women on death row

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Women are way less likely to commit murder and also less likely to get the death penalty. There have only been 16 executed in the US since 1976.

But it does happen if a good looking chick gets in the news. Casey Anthony got tons of love letters and marriage proposals

Game_Breaker

Coach
Weird. They seem to be making a somewhat comedy about the life of a guy who brutally and sadisticly murdered 36 (that we know about) women.

I get Bundy became a bit of a pop culture icon, however it seems a bit in poor taste.

I got that vibe too
I just finished the Ted Bundy tales on Netflix and the guy truely was evil, but I get how people might have thought he was innocent if they just saw him at face value, but that was just a facade

I just hop the trailer isn’t an indication of the movie, usually a poor song choice in the trailer can change the mood

Tommy Smith

Referee
Will Smith as Genie?! f**king GROSS!

Why does the Genie sound like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

My childhood has just been ruined.

Latest posts