What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Game_Breaker

Coach
You should watch No Activity. Two seasons so far and similar but much darker and slightly more raunchy humour. Will Ferrell, Jason Manzoukas, Tim Meadows and lots of silly guest stars.

99 is back on thursday for season six i believe. If you like Andy Samberg id also recommend 7 days in Hell

On NBC

Why did Fox cancel? They’re insane

Perth Tiger

Bench
I saw during the NFL they were advertising (in the US) a new series called the Passage based upon the Justin Cronin books.

Does anybody know when and where it would be available in Aus. Cant find the details anywhere?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I saw during the NFL they were advertising (in the US) a new series called the Passage based upon the Justin Cronin books.

Does anybody know when and where it would be available in Aus. Cant find the details anywhere?

It will be on Foxtel. Given it's a Fox project. I would say it will air around the same time as the US's first ep which is First episode date: 14 January 2019

Oh just found this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_Australian_television

It's going to be on Channel 7. Good luck unless you can't wait and find alternate means of watching it...

Perth Tiger

Bench
It will be on Foxtel. Given it's a Fox project. I would say it will air around the same time as the US's first ep which is First episode date: 14 January 2019

Oh just found this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_Australian_television

It's going to be on Channel 7. Good luck unless you can't wait and find alternate means of watching it...
Well shit, looks like I will skip it then. No way I am watching a series on commercial TV

Thanks for the assist.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just finished Jim Carey’s new series called Kidding. Excellent dark comedy about a Children’s entertainer on a downward spiral.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Finally got around to watching Happy! Ridiculous premise. But so much fun. If you love action and a great story. Get into it.

roofromoz

First Grade
"This Time With Alan Partridge" is reportedly starting in February on the BBC.

I am guessing that the ABC will have the rights. Hopefully it's fast tracked.

roofromoz

First Grade
No Activity - This is hilarious. Jason Mantzoukas, Tim Meadows, Will Ferrell and lots of guest stars. Season two is done and hopefully season three on the way. Basically revolves around two hopeless cops on a stake out and some equally hopeless criminals they are watching. Just 8 episodes per season so quick but extremely worthwhile watch. Jessica Alba was in the last episode i watched and she is still smokin'.

Based on an Australian series of the same name. Haven't seen the American one yet but the Australian version is hilarious. It's one of those Stan original productions.

Meth

Staff member
Finished The Bodyguard last night. Cracking UK TV show. Only 6 eps. Great tension. Doesn't even fit the bill of shows types I like.

Yeah, I watched that too. Good stuff. Led me to Line of Duty, which is similarly good.

Meth

Staff member
I just finished season 4. Its going from strength to strength. I'd argue it's better than Breaking Bad at this point.

I'm only on season 3.

I guess you have to wonder how much of it as made because it's a prequel to BB- but it's definitely got some over Gilligan genius. I had my doubts about it, but it's proving to be a gem in it's own right.

Odenkirk is amazing.

Latest posts