What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba sacked by Cowboys

Spot On

Coach
Spot On is frothing over this, like Phil Rothfield is right now.

Buzz has probably written 3 opinion pieces on it already.

Oooh yeah baby.

Will be full froth in a couple of days when the next derelict covers himself in glory and the NRL excuse the behaviour because the player came from the school of hard knocks... so play on.

Greenburger got dis.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Congrats Ben, you've found a way to **** the whole trifecta: Your career, your family and your life. When you're a fat dribbling carcass of a man on the local street corner of bumf**knowhere in a few years time, you will know exactly where and when it all went wrong.

This off season has been disgusting for the NRL.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
f**ken hell, someone at the NRL must have killed a black cat after walking under a ladder and smashing a mirror.

Cluster f**k of an offseason.

Make these merkins play 52 weeks a year, they clearly fall to shit when theres no footy on

Pommy

Coach
4 weeks
$100k

Honestly I think they will throw the book at him. Had this been a one off you would probably be right but this off season has been a car crash and I fully expect Barba is going to deservedly catch the shit for everyone.

Also it’s the same chick as the last time he had the same type of allegations

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oooh yeah baby.

Will be full froth in a couple of days when the next derelict covers himself in glory and the NRL excuse the behaviour because the player came from the school of hard knocks... so play on.

Greenburger got dis.
Seriously, you're having conniptions.

For everyone's benefit, walk outside, have a a soothing tea and/or a cigarette if that is to your liking, calm down and shut the f**k up!

Wizardman

First Grade
Honestly I think they will throw the book at him. Had this been a one off you would probably be right but this off season has been a car crash and I fully expect Barba is going to deservedly catch the shit for everyone.

Also it’s the same chick as the last time he had the same type of allegations
I agree 100%. No club will touch him in this climate so it gives Todd every opportunity to deregister him. I'll be shocked if he plays NRL again.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got word that Spot On's 15 min absence is due to a medical emergency where he was pulling on his dick so hard, he ripped it right off his forehead.

Thankfully for him, a new one regenerates immediately after, so no cause for concern.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Greenberg has never bashed or assaulted people so that automatically makes him better
Looking at the bald germ I think even if he tried being physical with anyone besides Timmy from South Park is beyond his ability

Latest posts