What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

Artiste

Juniors
Sterlo in my my mate's neighbours back yard at a bbq
brett stewart rode past me on his pushy at manly beach
JWH at neutral bay hanging around trying to get noticed
Mundane enough for ya??

Oh and Josh Reynolds with a broken arm walking past Darlo Centrelink

Worked at a Servo in the early 90's. Brian Jackson and Phil Gould came in, not at the same time. I didn't let them know I knew who they were because I thought their heads were already big enough.

Artiste

Juniors
John Hopoate working as a bouncer at a kings cross night club with his hand all bandaged up from belting some merkin the week before.

Sterlo in my my mate's neighbours back yard at a bbq
brett stewart rode past me on his pushy at manly beach
JWH at neutral bay hanging around trying to get noticed
Mundane enough for ya??

Oh and Josh Reynolds with a broken arm walking past Darlo Centrelink

JWH lives in Mosman...rooster man through and through :rofl:

John Hopoate working as a bouncer at a kings cross night club with his hand all bandaged up from belting some merkin the week before.

Seen him a few times around Bayswater road. feel sorry for him to be honest, he’d be such a target for dickhead bogans from the west who roll in trying to get their dick wet for the first time

Artiste

Juniors
Seen him a few times around Bayswater road. feel sorry for him to be honest, he’d be such a target for dickhead bogans from the west who roll in trying to get their dick wet for the first time
Yeah saw him around Bayswater Rd heaps of times while I was living in the Cross. You're right , he was a probably a target for the virgins coming from whoop whoop haha but I'll tell ya ...he was always ready & waiting for em, the psycho hahaha

ek999

First Grade
My work mate was staying in a shared house near the nags head hotel in Glebe. He’d fell in love with a lovely looking lass who wanted to be friends.
I went to pick him up for work one Saturday morning and as he wasn’t outside I knocked him up, his “friend” let me in while he got ready. I was having a brew when my mate walked in the kitchen looking devastated, closely followed by Sam Burgess in a pair of boxer shorts.
My mate had spent all night listening to Sammy smash the granny out of his “friend” while he wanked and cried himself to sleep.

I don't give a f**k if this is true or not. This is now my favourite post I have ever read on here.

Yeah saw him around Bayswater Rd heaps of times while I was living in the Cross. You're right , he was a probably a target for the virgins coming from whoop whoop haha but I'll tell ya ...he was always ready & waiting for em, the psycho hahaha

Would not have wanted to get within his swing radius