What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Val Holmes isn't allowed to play for anyone but Sharks in 2019 if he was to return. I think he will slot straight in in 2020 once he fails in USA playing NBA or NHL or whatever it is he is doing.
For that reason I cannot see Dufty being a possible target for 2019.

Actually Crush, I was thjnking more along the lines of Jai Field as he is unlikely to get a permanent spot af the Dragons, a year at the cows might just make or break him especialkt on a liwer base contract
But anyway conjecture is just that, conjecture, they are more tgan kjkely going to find a good player from the QCup.

Crush

Coach
Massive news!
I can confirm that Gareth Widdop's hair is no longer blonde and has returned to its natural colour!
Last season as we all know the moment he dyed his hair was the exact moment the wheels fell off.
Thankfully he too seems to have realised this and is giving the dragons every chance of winning in 2019.
Thankyou Gareth Widdop!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Massive news!
I can confirm that Gareth Widdop's hair is no longer blonde and has returned to its natural colour!
Last season as we all know the moment he dyed his hair was the exact moment the wheels fell off.
Thankfully he too seems to have realised this and is giving the dragons every chance of winning in 2019.
Thankyou Gareth Widdop!

Thank you, Mr Crush.

This is of course, is major news for us dragons fans.

Public Notice - If you are indeed a hairdresser, please ensure that over the next 12 months, no colour is added to the scalp of Mr Widdop.

If you do not follow suit, you will be considered a Nulla Narks supporter, hence being tarred & feathered before being dunked.

If you are a law biding Dragons supporter, please disregard this message.
As you were..............................

Footnote - No animals were hurt in the writing of this important post.

Frank Facer

First Grade
There is a story on Foxsports about George Burgess being linked to a possible move to Brisbane, to alleviate salary cap pressure, but Brisbane would apparently have to offload someone to fit him in. I think George Burgess would top our pack off beautifully. If we could offload either Aitken or Lafai to accommodate George Burgess, I would be all for it. Although I doubt that it will happen.

There is a story on Foxsports about George Burgess being linked to a possible move to Brisbane, to alleviate salary cap pressure, but Brisbane would apparently have to offload someone to fit him in. I think George Burgess would top our pack off beautifully. If we could offload either Aitken or Lafai to accommodate George Burgess, I would be all for it. Although I doubt that it will happen.

There is plenty of truth to George heading to the Donkeys.
Just prior to Christmas he was having a few drinks with Seibold at the Normanby Hotel in Brisbane just after Seibold was announced as Coach.

TomRedVRiver

Bench

We'd be caught embarrassingly short in the centres if we let Aitken or Lafai go for a forward, instead of replacing them with another centre.

BLM01

First Grade
Now Now Frank...George wont be coming so no point dreaming and planning for this one.
To play under Mary..or Seibold at Brisbane. Who do you reckon is a bigger draw card and has deeper pockets.
Just like the Val Holmes to the Dragons wish. Reckon Val Holmes to Dragons is over million-1 odds now Barba has conveniently opened the door for the Cowboys.

BLM01

First Grade
Thank you, Mr Crush.

This is of course, is major news for us dragons fans.

Public Notice - If you are indeed a hairdresser, please ensure that over the next 12 months, no colour is added to the scalp of Mr Widdop.

If you do not follow suit, you will be considered a Nulla Narks supporter, hence being tarred & feathered before being dunked.

If you are a law biding Dragons supporter, please disregard this message.
As you were..............................

Footnote - No animals were hurt in the writing of this important post.
Falls right into the lap of plenty on this forum who dont rate him as they state...cant manage a team, cant manage his hair

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Falls right into the lap of plenty on this forum who dont rate him as they state...cant manage a team, cant manage his hair

BLM01,
It will be interesting to gauge his level of commitment this season.
We can only hope he doesn't 'Do a Packer' and go missing after signing elsewhere.

I trust he will stay committed but if he changes hair colour mid season, anything could happen!

SET2JT

Juniors
Don't know how reliable this is but there is a video of two big name NRL players on whatsup doing some fd up chit. Both will get sacked if true. 1 from Qld and 1 from NSW.

nontime111

Juniors
if the Pearson rumours true and I hope it is, I pray this is Marys angle for the backline :

Widdop
Pearson
Lomax
Lafai
Perierra or Ravalawa
Norman
Hunt

with Robson on the bench

but it most likely will be

Widdop
Pearson
Aitken