What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2019

dino1

Juniors
Problem isn't getting there OD, it's getting a place to stay. If I feel like imbibing I want somewhere to stay overnight. A round trip to Mudgee and back is over 7 hrs. Long day. I'll see if Kayo is broadcasting the game. Hopefully it is.
No accom left in town. No decent places until you hit lithgow, bathust or orange

This Year?

Immortal
It will be very interesting to see what Wayne has up his sleeve for this game and I know Souths will enjoy beating us just like they did when they knocked us out of the finals. I'm hoping we start this season slow but not too slow of course.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Same.

Except I'm going in a car with 3 rabbits fans!

If all goes to plan I can give it to em all the way back to Sydney.

Figuratively speaking of course...

GO THE MIGHTIES!!!

I'd have a Plan B, mate.
If we smack them, they may push you out once they reach cruising speed.
Have a chat to Mary ................ he's has plenty of Plan B's!

Mazzman

Juniors
For those that went last year, where do the fans hang out before/after the game?
I assume Club Mudgee would be popular, but are there any other suggestions.

BLM01

First Grade
For those that went last year, where do the fans hang out before/after the game?
I assume Club Mudgee would be popular, but are there any other suggestions.
Every pub has mostly Red and white and supporters....It is a Dragon town
.although my experience was the Round 11 Canberra game.

nontime111

Juniors
can someone please put this years charity Shield up on youtube for us bumpkins with no way of seeing it at all?