What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Noise

Coach
Well there was Hoffman. He's a fairly safe, low-impact fullback option.

I’m sure Will Smith played more hooker than anything else in 2018. And that is where the majority of his errors occurred. I don’t know if Hoffman is an option at hooker.

T.S Quint

Coach
I thought he played great at Fullback in the 2's from the games I saw. Like French, I dont think Hoffman is a good winger.

He’s an ok winger, a decent backup option. Same at fullback. Less so at centre, but still an experienced option there as well. Having Hoffman available is great for us...the only problem is that he’s probably on too much money for what he offers.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m sure Will Smith played more hooker than anything else in 2018. And that is where the majority of his errors occurred. I don’t know if Hoffman is an option at hooker.

Smith started out the year as our third-choice hooker, didn’t he? Only got a run because of Kaysa’s injury and King’s poor form?

Noise

Coach
Smith started out the year as our third-choice hooker, didn’t he? Only got a run because of Kaysa’s injury and King’s poor form?

Probably. But I was saying that BA used him mostly as a dummy half this year. And using Hoffman as the alternative isn’t really comparable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fair enough. But our errors were down this year along with our attack, so risk-takers like Smith were necessary. The fact he had to play so much hooker was obviously another indicator of our poor season.

lingard

Coach
The first chance of the year for the deathriders to really shine. Senile old Gazza has started with a middling entry. I expect it to be improved on as the night progresses

You could head 'em all off at the pass with a couple of positive comments, Bazal.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The first chance of the year for the deathriders to really shine. Senile old Gazza has started with a middling entry. I expect it to be improved on as the night progresses
So sorry I didnt ask your approval prior to posting. I see nothing has changed. Enlightened contribution as usual. An original thought would be appreciated but I really dont think you are capable. I thought you were still banned? Such a pity.

Latest posts