What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Bazal

Post Whore
So sorry I didnt ask your approval prior to posting. I see nothing has changed. Enlightened contribution as usual. An original thought would be appreciated but I really dont think you are capable. I thought you were still banned? Such a pity.

Lol. I've not been banned since about 2008. Not really shaking the senile tag

Apologies for calling a shovel a whinging dropkick...I simply respond to dross in kind.

Eelogical

Referee
So sorry I didnt ask your approval prior to posting. I see nothing has changed. Enlightened contribution as usual. An original thought would be appreciated but I really dont think you are capable. I thought you were still banned? Such a pity.

Apologies for calling a shovel a whinging dropkick...I simply respond to dross in kind.

attachment.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach

Very sad.

I cant imagine whats happening in your mind but ive learned not to judge too harshly. There but for the grace of God go I. Hang in mate. Better days ahead im sure.

hindy111

Post Whore
Best to see Evans have powerfull charges and practise offloads in a trial then average charges and no offloads isnt it?

And better to see Bevan dangerous and trying some attacking moves in a trial. Great time to practise them.

Latest posts