What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rule changes you'd like to see

lingard

Coach
i'd like to see the first 5 minutes of extra time changed to golden try:
for field goals and penalties points are added and game carries on as per normal
if a try is scored that ends the game
if scores are locked at the break 2nd half goes to golden point

i think this would help resolve the boring field goal kick-a-thon we get whenever a game goes to golden point

frankly given how long the rule has been in place and how many games have gone to golden point you would think players would be getting better at kicking them by now some attempts are downright embarrassing

p.s. i think refs wouldn't be as scared to blow a penalty in golden try knowing it might not decide the game

I'd like to see a rule where, if it's a draw at the end of 80 minutes, then it's a draw. Problem solved.

strider

Post Whore
How do you think Isaiah Thomas would go as our 9? He doesn't seem to be doing anything else and the same height as Mahoney.
You can never have too many 9s ... isiah might make a few knock ons if he tries to run tho

Eelogical

Referee
I'd personally like to see a mandatory pass off the ruck near the line rather than diving over from dummy half as a rule change.Also, maybe an extra point for scoring through the hands as opposed to an up and under.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'd personally like to see a mandatory pass off the ruck near the line rather than diving over from dummy half as a rule change.Also, maybe an extra point for scoring through the hands as opposed to an up and under.

I’m not really a fan of that.
A try is a try, no matter how it’s scored.

T.S Quint

Coach
How about this though...kick a field goal from beyond 40m out and it’s worth 2 points.

Yeah I know, a field goal is a field goal and all that bullshit I just said...but c’mon!

Latest posts