What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2018

Parra

Referee
No posting since my last post?

What's going on?

I can't hold with calling Brawn overrated. He's not a pure designer like Barnard or Newey. His ability to build a winning team, make the right decisions and win is almost without peer.

Dodgy

Juniors
I can't hold with calling Brawn overrated. He's not a pure designer like Barnard or Newey. His ability to build a winning team, make the right decisions and win is almost without peer.
I get that my opinion is a bit out there and would be unpopular. But even if it's not straight away, I think he's going to be exposed in his role as F1 sporting director. For reputations he has, this should be a role he thrives in and have the magic touch. I don't think it's going to end well.

Parra

Referee
Thoughts on the Haas livery?

Hopefully Renault go for a more yellow colour scheme.

Black & Gold will always be a great livery. I want this team to continue their trajectory - great start for a small/new team. The challenge is to continue to improve. This paint job is an improvment.

Storm13

Juniors
Black & Gold will always be a great livery. I want this team to continue their trajectory - great start for a small/new team. The challenge is to continue to improve. This paint job is an improvment.
Hopefully a repeat of Australia 2018 is on the cards. To think that was really the only time a midfield team looked like mixing it up with the front runners for some time now.

Parra

Referee
Hopefully a repeat of Australia 2018 is on the cards. To think that was really the only time a midfield team looked like mixing it up with the front runners for some time now.

I was sitting in the stands with a Haas hat on. They couldn't believe they sold one.